Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

10 qz

Comments

• mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Did you just come out to us?
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    :))
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    i haven't came since this morning before work :-?
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Think about this though if we start cloning people all willy nilly like then the unemployment rate would go through the roof. We have enough people as it is.
    I'm not saying we should clone people in addition to making them the old fashion way. I am saying that we should be make genetically superior offspring instead of the current way we make them.

Ie... instead of "Im so fucking wasted. Lets FUCK even though your fat and im a dead end loser", lets try throwing on some Stravinsky and rationally discussing the genetic traits you want in your child. Then these genetic manipulations can then be done to the fertilized egg and can be inseminated back to make superior offspring.
    then, you get the whole 'gattaca' cunundrum of: if everyone is perfect, what separates us as people?
    I wanted to like that movie.
    Think about this though if we start cloning people all willy nilly like then the unemployment rate would go through the roof. We have enough people as it is.
    I'm not saying we should clone people in addition to making them the old fashion way. I am saying that we should be make genetically superior offspring instead of the current way we make them.

Ie... instead of "Im so fucking wasted. Lets FUCK even though your fat and im a dead end loser", lets try throwing on some Stravinsky and rationally discussing the genetic traits you want in your child. Then these genetic manipulations can then be done to the fertilized egg and can be inseminated back to make superior offspring.
    then, you get the whole 'gattaca' cunundrum of: if everyone is perfect, what separates us as people?
    I wanted to like that movie.
    i liked it ok. i thought the end was kinda contrived. it presents interesting ideas more than a good story. i dig that kind of stuff tho
    edited February 2012
    Speaking of low budget movies that actually do have amazing concepts and an incredible plot... Did you ever watch "Primer"? If no, dont google about it. I'd highly recommend you just netflixing it or downloading it. It's best to watch it first without knowing wtf is going on.
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    I haven't watched Gattaca in years.....
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,711 spicy boy
    That was a weird movie
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    'Primer' was actually one of the last dvds i bought
  • AbbadonAbbadon Posts: 1,990 juggalo
    I really enjoyed gattaca, thought it had some very interesting concepts. I like movies that give me something to think about other than just the plot. Never seen primer, I'll have to check it out.
    'Primer' was actually one of the last dvds i bought
    \m/ Yeah.... It's one of the very few DVD's I've bought in the last 5 years. I watched it on a download, but after watching it I had to buy it to support movies like this being made. Im so sick of special effects movies with recycled boring plots (Hello Avatar). Is it really asking for too much for Hollywood to put as much effort into the plot as they do the special effects?
    I really enjoyed gattaca, thought it had some very interesting concepts. I like movies that give me something to think about other than just the plot. Never seen primer, I'll have to check it out.
    Primer might be one of my all time favorite movies. Top 3 for sure. Don't read anything about it though... You'll probably want to watch it a few times (I did), but I think it's best going in virgin. Let me tell you a little about the movie, without ruining the plot.

Very low budget film. They could only afford 75 minutes of film and the movie is 77 minutes long. The acting is great. There is no cgi special effects. The movie has a very complex and intricate plot, and A lot of thought and planning went into creating a the plot and adding elements to always keep it interesting. I'd equate this movie to being like the Pink Floyd of Movies.... When you rewatch it you'll pick out details in the movie that you missed before because you didnt realize the significance of what you are things happening.

I wish more movies were like this one. Be warned, some people dont like movies that dont have a lot of action and have an overly complex plot. My wife for example hated the movie and fell asleep during it.
  • fucketh_thine_selffucketh_thine_self Posts: 3,363 just the tip
    Cloning isn't a good idea...ever
    it is if we are talking marijuana
  • fucketh_thine_selffucketh_thine_self Posts: 3,363 just the tip
    is bill ward a must for the sabbath reunion? yes
    is the mayhem lineup everything you hoped it would be? dont really care
    one band were you hoping for that isn't there? dont really care
    what did you wear to your first concert? i dont remember fuck that was over 10 years ago
    is gay a choice or a curse? i wouldnt call it a curse but i dont think its really a choice
    most evil thing you've ever done? pissed on a church, if you consider that evil
    will human cloning be normal by the time you die? no idea but it would be cool
    does that bother you? no
    what band needs to do a reunion tour? appetite era guns
    is your mom hot? no
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    is bill ward a must for the sabbath reunion? I don't even care to be honest. Sounds kinda fucked up though to go on without him.
    is the mayhem lineup everything you hoped it would be? Yeah, pretty much. Could do without Slayer though...
    one band were you hoping for that isn't there? IWABO, but that was a shot in the dark anyway.
    what did you wear to your first concert? My high school's German Club shirt. Idk why I remember that.
    is gay a choice or a curse? Neither, cause baby you are born that way!
    most evil thing you've ever done? Put ipecac in my friend's drink once. He was throwing up for a straight hour and almost went to the hospital.
    will human cloning be normal by the time you die? Hard to say, I have no clue
    does that bother you? Eh, we'll see as it gets closer to happening.
    what band needs to do a reunion tour? Rage Against The Machine already has been doing that, but they need to come to Dallas!!
    is your mom hot? :|
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    edited February 2012
    i used to give my friends exlax choc bars all the time lol...dumbasses
  • JillianJillian Posts: 1,574
    I would love to see ratm.
    Photobucket
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    is bill ward a must for the sabbath reunion? Yes
    is the mayhem lineup everything you hoped it would be? No Skeletonwitch :(
    one band were you hoping for that isn't there? Skeletonwitch :'(
    what did you wear to your first concert? Idk
    is gay a choice or a curse? Neither
    most evil thing you've ever done? Played some Deicide at a church once
    will human cloning be normal by the time you die? Don't care
    does that bother you? Don't care
    what band needs to do a reunion tour? ATG
    is your mom hot? No
    inb4lists
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Make new qz Facefuck...
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    What's the one band you've never seen that you must see before you die?
    Do you consider Valentine's Day a "holiday", or just another day?
    Best show you've seen this year so far?
    Death metal or black metal?
    Crunch Wrap or 5 Layer Beefy Burrito?
    Are you a MLB fan, if so who are your favorite team?
    Which would you rather see live, the original Metallica playing Kill Em' All, or Death?
    Favorite candy?
    Favorite "scary" movie?
    Are you happy?
    inb4lists