Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

10 qz

Comments

• OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    Your answers are always so boring, MC :))
    I love winning with women
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    raw dog is when you fuck a male dog in the ass MC
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,711 spicy boy
    Your answers are always so boring, MC :))
    im a boring individual... :|
    raw dog is when you fuck a male dog in the ass MC
    oic
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • StratophonyStratophony Posts: 9,212 just the tip
    Would you raw dogg someone with full blown aids for 70billion? - 70 billion!?... fuckit; i'd impregnate a handful of non-aids chicks before to get a bloodline going though. 70 Billion is enough for 5+ generations.
    Do you let your pet kiss your face? - no
    If you met Randy Jackson from American Idol, what do you have on you right now you would get him to autograph? - not a fan of autographs; i'd pass.
    If you are or were over 18, do you think it's wrong to bang someon who's 17? - As long as you're still a teen it's cool.
    How much weight does your fatass want to lose?- 20lbs
    What is your favorite 40oz?- Mickeys
    If you were on your favorite bands tourbus and they busted out a line of cocaine, would you do it or leave? -i'd stay, but pass on the coke.
    Is there anything your spouse could do that would make you cheat on them? - no, cheating's not cool.
    If GG Allin was still alive, would you go to one of his shows? - meh.
    Why don't you come to my crib and hang out?- cause you don't have a roller coaster and a McDonalds in your house.
  • JillianJillian Posts: 1,574
    Would you raw dogg someone with full blown aids for 70billion? 70 billion is a lot of money, maybe. I will if I can talk to a doctor first.
    Do you let your pet kiss your face? Nope
    If you met Randy Jackson from American Idol, what do you have on you right now you would get him to autograph? My phone case I guess?
    If you are or were over 18, do you think it's wrong to bang someon who's 17? Legally, it's wrong. Morally, no.
    How much weight does your fatass want to lose?- None. Kinda need to gain some.
    What is your favorite 40oz?- Don't drink.
    If you were on your favorite bands tourbus and they busted out a line of cocain, would you do it or leave? I wouldn't do it, hopefully they'd respect that and let me stay.
    Is there anything your spouse could do that would make you cheat on them? Don't have one, but no
    If GG Allin was still alive, would you go to one of his shows? Yup
    Why don't you come to my crib and hang out? No way of getting there
    Photobucket
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    edited February 2012
    What exactly would you expect the doctor to tell you? lol
    I mean he can't really say much other than "Well you'll probably get somewhere down the line..."
    image Photobucket
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited February 2012
    I'm a little late here, but I pretty much wanna fuck all of my girl "friends", most of which are my wives friends. I think most guys are like that they just don't admit it. In fact, if the chick isn't at least somewhat fuckable, I find myself having almost no interest in conversing with them. Yea I'm a chauvinist.
  • AbbadonAbbadon Posts: 1,990 juggalo
    no, they really can
    and no, not every guy friend i have wants to fuck me
    Most time girls dont realize that, but it is true even if you dont believe it. Guys just dont become friends with chicks they dont want to fuck at a bare minimum.

I have a friend that is a girl that I would never want to fuck even if I was single. However she started out being my hot neighbor who I wanted to fuck. Then I lived with her and saw how she was like the village bicycle and decided I value being STD free more then wanting to get with her. So she's a friend. This is about the only way girls ever truly become friends with no interest in fucking.

I'll bet you if you are hanging out with any of your guy friends if you said "Hey bill. Im board... wanna fuck? or a bj?" I'll bet you a million dollars they say "sure" UNLESS they are gay. if they are gay then they are equal to your girlfriends.
    These kids just don't get it yet wake
    the only way girls make the "first" move in real life is telling there friends to bring it up for them when talking to the dood...they hardly ever bring it up to the dood face to face
    uh no
    ive made first moves with multiple guys
    one i was with for over a year
    some chicks know what they want and go for it
    so by your ridiculous logic, alexs friends wanna fuck me?
    my best friends boyfriends wants to fuck me?
    my co workers and manager wanna fuck me?
    all of which are friends
    Ya pretty much, I fucking hate you but I would still hate fuck you for the hell of it
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    This argument is still going on? Wow.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
    Would you raw dogg someone with full blown aids for 70billion? Yep
    Do you let your pet kiss your face? No
    If you met Randy Jackson from American Idol, what do you have on you right now you would get him to autograph? My nuts
    If you are or were over 18, do you think it's wrong to bang someone who's 17? Nope in PA it's 4 years difference after 16, so legally a 21 year old could fuck a 17 year old.
    How much weight does your fatass want to lose? None
    What is your favorite 40oz? Old E
    If you were on your favorite bands tourbus and they busted out a line of cocain, would you do it or leave? Do it, why not? I don't usually do that shit anymore but that's an exception
    Is there anything your spouse could do that would make you cheat on them? Cheat on me but I would just end it
    If GG Allin was still alive, would you go to one of his shows? Yes but in the back
    Why don't you come to my crib and hang out? Fuck Philly lol
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    Why
    I love winning with women
  • Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip
    So basically what you guys are saying that men are driven by nothing but sexual desires when it comes to friendships, and don't care about women in any other way.

If that isn't misandrist I don't know what is.
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    I get what he's saying though. They aren't driven 100% by sexual desires when it comes to female friendships but but at one point it some kind of sexual thought went through their heads
    imageimage
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    So basically what you guys are saying that men are driven by nothing but sexual desires when it comes to friendships, and don't care about women in any other way.

If that isn't misandrist I don't know what is.
    right?
    imageimage
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,667 spicy boy
    Would you raw dogg someone with full blown aids for 70billion? it would be hard to say no, but no.
    Do you let your pet kiss your face? yes
    If you met Randy Jackson from American Idol, what do you have on you right now you would get him to autograph? My nuts
    If you are or were over 18, do you think it's wrong to bang someone who's 17? nope. lost my virginity to an 18 year old and i was 16 lol
    How much weight does your fatass want to lose? i could go five but i don't have much weight to lose
    What is your favorite 40oz? Any that are cold or free
    If you were on your favorite bands tour bus and they busted out a line of cocain, would you do it or leave? oh hell yeah, i've never done it but if my favorite band wants to do a line of coke, i'm going to do a line of coke with them.
    Is there anything your spouse could do that would make you cheat on them?N/A
    If GG Allin was still alive, would you go to one of his shows?idk who that is
    Why don't you come to my crib and hang out? i'm assuming george made these, so you provide the booze
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    My best friend is a girl and I don't want to fuck her :|
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,667 spicy boy
    edited February 2012
    pussuae
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    Yeah, I wouldn't consider her my "best" friend but I have a really close friend of mine that's female and I don't even wanna think about sleeping with her. Don't get me wrong, she's very pretty, but.............no, just no.