Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

10 qz

Comments

• sbs_willsbs_will Posts: 18,648 salt miner
    Spongebob.
    PLANKTON! KRABBS! PLANKTON! KRaBBS!
    I love that episode.
    Why couldn't Plankton make a robot of Mr Krabbs as good as that Contest winner robot he had in the start of it?
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    1. Do you like roller coasters? If so, which one?Yes. Either Fahrenheit at Hershey Park or Alpengeist at Busch Gardens
    2. Best live band you've seen? Death Angel by far
    3. Most epic sammich you've ever had/made? hamburger bun bottom, rotisserie chicken meat, lettuce, mayonaise, hamburger bun top. Amazing.
    4. Are you more street smart or book smart? ehhh both. depends on which subjects for being book smart
    5. Worst day of your life?/what happened? the day we had to take my dog to be put down :(
    6. Best tour that's ever which has actually happened? that I've been to, probably Iron Maiden's tour last year. Dream Theater and Maiden =P~
    7. Best thing you've gotten for Christmas? not sure really....a bass guitar and Santana Moss jersey this past year, can't remember anything from a year ago, but I had the best Christmas of my life 2 years ago. Not present-wise but everything was just a lot of fun
    8. Mac or PC? PC
    9. Band you used to listen to the most? Slipknot, In Flames, Linkin Park, System of a Down, Mindless Self Indulgence
    10. Last time you threw up? I think it was the day after Christmas this year....food poisoning
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    1. Do you like roller coasters? If so, which one? fukk noz
    2. Best live band you've seen? Pink Floyd
    3. Most epic sammich you've ever had/made? walmart super subz
    4. Are you more street smart or book smart? a lil of bofve
    5. Worst day of your life?/what happened? yesterday, I ran out ov weedz
    6. Best tour that's ever which has actually happened? Monsterz Of Rockz
    7. Best thing you've gotten for Christmas?
    8. Mac or PC? pc
    9. Band you used to listen to the most? Black Sabbath
    10. Last time you threw up? almost this morningz

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    new questions?
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    lol shane hitler was 100 definitely NOT a military genius.....read a history book son
    true. not to mention the whole genocide thing should rule him out as someone in history to admire.
    TBH the holocaust really doesn't bother me all that much.
    It should.

Hitler ordered the slaughter of 11-17 million people. Of these 17 million, roughly 4-5 million were children. Fucking Children.

SO basically what you are saying is if the federal government went around to all elementary schools on the east coast and took all the children, shoved them in a pit and then lit them all on fire... that probably wouldnt bother you much.

All I can say is you have NO fucking right to ever say anything bad about Michael Vick. I'd rather have a dozen Michael vicks slaughtering puppies then 1 hitler slaughter little children simply because of their hair color or religion.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    wake, its SHANE your talking too lol
    wake, its SHANE your talking too lol
    Yeah.... I keep thinking the dude has to be kidding with some of the shit he says. I get that I am probably wrong, but I like to believe that people have some sort of common decency and have enough rational sense to be consistent.

If I was dating a chick and she said that.... I'd dump her on the spot. I'm not some big holocaust junkie that thinks about it all the time, but I have enough common sense to realize that it is probably the most horrific act that as ever been committed on earth.
    technically stalin killed more people, about 20 million but ya i agree with you
    I am actually not all that knowledgeable on Stalin's crimes. I believe your 20 million figure, but wonder how many were children? Wasn't the majority of his murders done to kill political uprising? To strengthen his hold on the people? If it is freedom fighters fighting against his rule that he executed, then it almost seems to be on the level of deaths in war.

Don't get me wrong.... I think life lost these ways are also tragic. But something about what Hitler did makes me ill. Rounding up children because of their hair color, eye color, religion and marching them into a tight room to gas them? fuck that shit.
  • Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip
    I think reading about all the experiments the Japanese and Nazis did while the people were still alive was just horrific. That really got under my skin.
    I am actually not all that knowledgeable on Stalin's crimes. I believe your 20 million figure, but wonder how many were children? Wasn't the majority of his murders done to kill political uprising? To strengthen his hold on the people? If it is freedom fighters fighting against his rule that he executed, then it almost seems to be on the level of deaths in war.

Don't get me wrong.... I think life lost these ways are also tragic. But something about what Hitler did makes me ill. Rounding up children because of their hair color, eye color, religion and marching them into a tight room to gas them? fuck that shit.
    wake, just think of that number, 20 million. the odds that included children are extremely likely. that number is so high it would almost have to include children. stalin started getting really paranoid as a ruler and basically just started killing his own people by the millions. i think him and hitler are at least on the same level of horrible

wake, just think of that number, 20 million. the odds that included children are extremely likely. that number is so high it would almost have to include children. stalin started getting really paranoid as a ruler and basically just started killing his own people by the millions. i think him and hitler are at least on the same level of horrible
    yeah... I wasn't saying otherwise. Really I was just saying I should educate myself more on Stalin before I make comments. But yeah... 20 million murders is pretty horrible.
    stalin was a egotistical paranoid murderer just like hitler. and if hitler didnt cross him and kept his pact with russia he prob wouldv won WW 2 and those to nutjobs wouldve been running the world....scary thought
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    edited April 2011
    wake you are so easy to troll

also i honestly feel NO different about a child getting killed and an adult. call me a monster, but it is what it is.
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers

also i honestly feel NO different about a child getting killed and an adult. call me a monster, but it is what it is.
    Less monster, more dumbass.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo

Less monster, more dumbass.
    edited April 2011
    i could careless. children are expendable, doesn't take long to replace them.
  • MetalSSlayerMetalSSlayer Posts: 6,164 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited April 2011
    i could careless.
    So you do care then.

i could careless.
    So you do care then.

OMFG ITS A PARADOX!!!!!!
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    children are expendable, doesn't take long to replace them.
    herp derp I'm shane I'm the best troll in world the herp der
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG