Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

10 qz

Comments

• mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker

1. Most anticipated band on Mayhem Fest? This is a tough question. I've been wanting to see as I lay dying in a festival headlining a side stage but we have to wait and see. Slayer and slipknot were awesome everytime I saw them then bands like motorhead and anthrax I've never see and want to. I just don't know.
    2. Least anticipated band on Mayhem Fest? The devil wears prada
    3. Do you have any phobias? Flying but I do anyway
    4. Do you view voting as a right, or a duty?I view it as a privilege and think people should have to take a test based on the candidates and basic knowledge before voting.
    5. Other than metal, what genre of music do you listen to the most? Rap or classical
    6. Which is worse, Creed or nickleback? Both?
    7. Looking forward to the Olympics this summer? Yes
    8. If you're a drinker, what age did you start? If you don't, how come? 21 I very rarely drink and never get drunk have been a few times but I see it as a waste
    9. Favorite TV game show? Dexter
    10. Will MetalCrusades actually answer all the questions this time without saying "idk"? No
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    1. Most anticipated band on Mayhem Fest? If I go, High on Fire
    2. Least anticipated band on Mayhem Fest? If I go, AA
    3. Do you have any phobias? Heights I guess
    4. Do you view voting as a right, or a duty? I think people should educate themselves on the issues and vote, so duty
    5. Other than metal, what genre of music do you listen to the most? Post-Rock
    6. Which is worse, Creed or Nickelback? Creed
    7. Looking forward to the Olympics this summer? lol
    8. If you're a drinker, what age did you start? If you don't, how come? No, because alcohol tastes like shit
    9. Favorite TV game show? Chopped is fun to watch. People make cool stuff out of weird ass ingredients.
    10. Will MetalCrusades actually answer all the questions this time without saying "idk"? No
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    ABR is the best Christian band. So talented.
    Tomorrow night at the House Of Blues with Texas In July and Silverstein!!! \:D/
  • JillianJillian Posts: 1,574
    ABR is the best Christian band. So talented.
    Tomorrow night at the House Of Blues with Texas In July and Silverstein!!! \:D/
    I heard about that, but totally forgot. Shit. Fml!
    Photobucket
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    I have to wait until feb 21 : (
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    1. Most anticipated band on Mayhem Fest? Anthrax and High On Fire
    2. Least anticipated band on Mayhem Fest? Asking Alexandria
    3. Do you have any phobias? Eh, not really.
    4. Do you view voting as a right, or a duty? Duty
    5. Other than metal, what genre of music do you listen to the most? Rock
    6. Which is worse, Creed or Nickelback? Nickelback
    7. Looking forward to the Olympics this summer? I'll probably watch.
    8. If you're a drinker, what age did you start? If you don't, how come? Nope, haven't really had the opportunity to try stuff yet.
    9. Favorite TV game show? I don't watch them anymore, but it used to be Legends of the Hidden Temple when I was a kid and then Millionaire when Regis hosted.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    1. Most anticipated band on Mayhem Fest? -- Between High on Fire and AILD

2. Least anticipated band on Mayhem Fest? -- Asking Alexandria

3. Do you have any phobias? -- Heights, drowning

4. Do you view voting as a right, or a duty? -- Right, but if you don't, don't fucking bitch about the way shit is run.

5. Other than metal, what genre of music do you listen to the most? -- Post-rock

6. Which is worse, Creed or Nickelback? -- Nickelback

7. Looking forward to the Olympics this summer? -- I forgot they were even happening

8. If you're a drinker, what age did you start? If you don't, how come? -- I remember my first beer. Actually, I don't. But I had my heaviest drinking days my freshman year here.

9. Favorite TV game show? -- Cash Cab

10. Will MetalCrusades actually answer all the questions this time without saying "idk"? -- idk
    I love winning with women
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    1. Most anticipated band on Mayhem Fest? Hmm. I guess High on Fire or Anthrax
    2. Least anticipated band on Mayhem Fest? Asking Alexandria
    3. Do you have any phobias? Nothing really..Being buried alive probably wouldn't be fun, but how often does that happen?
    4. Do you view voting as a right, or a duty? Duty
    5. Other than metal, what genre of music do you listen to the most? Variety of stuff really. I guess indie/rock
    6. Which is worse, Creed or Nickelback? Nickelback
    7. Looking forward to the Olympics this summer? I see myself watching quite a bit
    8. If you're a drinker, what age did you start? If you don't, how come? First time drinking about 14/15. Didn't again for about a year. Just fun to do really. Haven't in awhile
    9. Favorite TV game show? uhhhhhhh Wheel of Fortune?
    10. Will MetalCrusades actually answer all the questions this time without saying "idk"? Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep
    image Photobucket
  • RAZORRAZOR Posts: 7,664 jayfacer
    1. Most anticipated band on Mayhem Fest? Motörhead!
    2. Least anticipated band on Mayhem Fest? Uhm, AA I suppose.
    3. Do you have any phobias? Falling from a high place.
    4. Do you view voting as a right, or a duty? A right.
    5. Other than metal, what genre of music do you listen to the most? Psychobilly.
    6. Which is worse, Creed or Nickelback? Nickelback.
    7. Looking forward to the Olympics this summer? I like the opening ceremony. :bz
    8. If you're a drinker, what age did you start? If you don't, how come? Never appealed to me, and now there's personal reasons I don't drink.
    9. Favorite TV game show? Wipeout count as a gameshow? If not, Password.
    10. Will MetalCrusades actually answer all the questions this time without saying "idk"? idk. :)
    imageimage
    Wipeout is so funny awesome.
    Photobucket
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    The correct answer is High On Fire ;)
  • RAZORRAZOR Posts: 7,664 jayfacer
    The correct answer is High On Fire ;)
    Well, them and Motörhead are who I'm most looking forward to ;)
    imageimage
    Look, more elitists that don't understand the pure genius that is Asking Alexandria 8-|
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    There was a time I was drunk and my friend played a song. I asked him who it was and he said Asking Alexandria. The next day i went home and downloaded them. They were deleted rather quickly.
    image Photobucket
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers

1. Most anticipated band on Mayhem Fest? Anthrax, Slayer, and Motorhead. I've seen em a bunch of times before, but they are always solid and should be cool in this setting.
    2. Least anticipated band on Mayhem Fest? Alexendria whoever the fuck they are and WhiteChapel
    3. Do you have any phobias? No I used to be afraid of bees, but that went away when I was stung
    4. Do you view voting as a right, or a duty? a right
    5. Other than metal, what genre of music do you listen to the most? pop music by hot females
    6. Which is worse, Creed or Nickelback? Nickelback for sure. Creed wasnt terrible when they first came out
    7. Looking forward to the Olympics this summer? Yeah I like the Olympics
    8. If you're a drinker, what age did you start? If you don't, how come? 13
    9. Favorite TV game show? they still have those? family feud?
    10. Will MetalCrusades actually answer all the questions this time without saying "idk"? yes but only because there were no sex type q's.
    Look, more elitists that don't understand the pure genius that is Asking Alexandria 8-|
    Used to like AA, but then I heard Slipknot and Black Sabbath.

Photobucket
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,710 spicy boy
    Do you listen to bands like Opeth, Agalloch, and Cormorant? Jw
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    Do you listen to bands like Opeth, Agalloch, and Cormorant? Jw
    Opeth is okay, not too interested in the last two. I have a feeling though Slipknot may be ending soon, so gonna have to find a new favorite )':
    Photobucket