Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

10 qz

Comments

• HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Would you lick Distance butthole? absolutely.

Who would win an arm wrestling match, CF or ape? CF, if he was drunk, ape if CF was sober.

What was the last thing you wore on your head? Flyers hat

Have or would you bang a chick who was on her period? yes and maybe(depending on the girl, how hot she was and how horny I was atm)

If you had to join a religion, which one would you choose? Hare Krishna

If you had a kid, what would you name them? girl? boy? Aaliyah, Damon

What 3 forumers would you want in a mosh pit with you? Ape, cause he's big and has experience... CF cause he look like Thor... Distance so I could stare at her...

What nationality are you? mostly German and a little bit of some other European nationality.

Would you rather bang a bone skinny jawn, an overweight jawn (both attractive)? big jawn.

Would you rather hang out with Catz for a night or abbadonna? Catz, I want to hang out with catz, it would be awesome!
  • fucketh_thine_selffucketh_thine_self Posts: 3,363 just the tip
    Would you lick Distance butthole? umm i plead the fifth or first or whatever, im not american
    Who would win an arm wrestling match, CF or ape? if the ginger uses his ginger magic then he'd win but if not then i pick the bird banger
    What was the last thing you wore on your head? my last victims scalp........
    Have or would you bang a chick who was on her period? havent but probably would with a condom on
    If you had to join a religion, which one would you choose? jedi
    If you had a kid, what would you name them? girl? boy? Salem
    What 3 forumers would you want in a mosh pit with you? anyone whos not a puss puss
    What nationality are you? CANADIAN
    Would you rather bang a bone skinny jawn, an overweight jawn (both attractive)? depends on how overweight cuz i dont mind a little pudge but i dont like flabby fat
    Would you rather hang out with Catz for a night or abbadonna? i think they'd both be cool to hang out with
    Would you lick Distance butthole? umm i plead the fifth or first or whatever, im not american
    notsureifgayorpussy.jpg
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    new qz...

Would you lick Distance butthole? If I wasn't married and she wasn't being a bitch I'd seriously consider it.
    Who would win an arm wrestling match, CF or ape? CF
    What was the last thing you wore on your head? Bengals beanie
    Have or would you bang a chick who was on her period? Yes.
    If you had to join a religion, which one would you choose? I don't know much about it but maybe the satanism where it's just about doing what you want not the serious shit like sacrificing animals
    If you had a kid, what would you name them? girl? boy? Girl would isla (eye-la) boy would be Trevor
    What 3 forumers would you want in a mosh pit with you? George, jay, Brian
    What nationality are you? Irish/German
    Would you rather bang a bone skinny jawn, an overweight jawn (both attractive)?overweight
    Would you rather hang out with Catz for a night or abbadonna? Abbadon but only if it was snowboarding
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!

What nationality are you? Irish
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Lol
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • fucketh_thine_selffucketh_thine_self Posts: 3,363 just the tip
    ok my nationality is scottish,irish,welsh and i was told a little bit of ojibwe.
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers

What nationality are you? Irish
    =))
  • monicaamonicaa Posts: 7,109 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Would you lick Distance butthole? :>
    Who would win an arm wrestling match, CF or ape? i dunno.
    What was the last thing you wore on your head? um, a hood?
    Have or would you bang a chick who was on her period? umm.
    If you had to join a religion, which one would you choose? i dont know.
    If you had a kid, what would you name them? girl? boy? well, my daughters name is alannah. i havent thought of any others..
    What 3 forumers would you want in a mosh pit with you? razor, distance & britt.
    What nationality are you? German.
    Would you rather bang a bone skinny jawn, an overweight jawn (both attractive)? thick.
    Would you rather hang out with Catz for a night or abbadonna? i have no idea who abbadonna is..
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Would you lick Distance butthole? Hard to say until I hang'd with her in RL
    Who would win an arm wrestling match, CF or ape? CF
    What was the last thing you wore on your head? Seahawks hat
    Have or would you bang a chick who was on her period? Yes
    If you had to join a religion, which one would you choose? Non denominational
    If you had a kid, what would you name them? girl? boy? Kadence/Trevin
    What 3 forumers would you want in a mosh pit with you? CF/Hoods/Nola
    What nationality are you? American
    Would you rather bang a bone skinny jawn, an overweight jawn (both attractive)? Depends. is one a bitch? if so- the other one.
    Would you rather hang out with Catz for a night or abbadonna? Snowboarding with Abbadon
    Would you lick Distance butthole? Probably
    Who would win an arm wrestling match, CF or ape? Jillian
    What was the last thing you wore on your head? hard hat at work
    Have or would you bang a chick who was on her period? Maybe the beginning or end of it, but not full blown.
    If you had to join a religion, which one would you choose? Idk I'm catholic does that count?
    If you had a kid, what would you name them? girl? boy? Lindsay, Joey
    What 3 forumers would you want in a mosh pit with you? George, Ape, Jag
    What nationality are you? Irish/German
    Would you rather bang a bone skinny jawn, an overweight jawn (both attractive)? most likely the chubbier one
    Would you rather hang out with Catz for a night or abbadonna? Catz would be funny as hell to hang with
  • MetalSSlayerMetalSSlayer Posts: 6,164 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Would you lick Distance butthole? Maybe.
    Who would win an arm wrestling match, CF or ape? CF.
    What was the last thing you wore on your head? Lions hat.
    Have or would you bang a chick who was on her period? Yep.
    If you had to join a religion, which one would you choose? Sataanism.
    If you had a kid, what would you name them? girl? boy? Girl - Anika, Boy - James.
    What 3 forumers would you want in a mosh pit with you? George, Ape, CF
    What nationality are you? Whole lot of white.
    Would you rather bang a bone skinny jawn, an overweight jawn (both attractive)? Overweight.
    Would you rather hang out with Catz for a night or abbadonna? Catz.
    What's up with all this maybe. probably, we'll see bullshit? Distance is hot as fuck. You's are faggots. =;
    Of course i would do it. I was trying to play it cool. Jeez
    There is a big difference between someone being hot and someone having good enough hygiene for me to want to lick their butt-hole. The difference between you and I George, is I dont assume everyone is a master at wiping shit off their hole.

Hell, most of you niggas wipe standing up! You can't possibly get your hole totally clean standing up. [-( aint happenin
    Real men lick buttholes.
    Not saying Dissy has bad Hygiene either. That's something you find out very soon after hanging with them in RL
    Real men lick buttholes.
    real men do not lick shit.
    Distance is good hygiene.
    Hot chicks dont shit wake. You have to assume that all hot girls are clean at all times. [-(