Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

10 qz

Comments

• HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    What creative things would you do to someone that stole from you? I wouldnt call it creative, but I wouldnt talk to that person anymore, and depending on what they stole, we might be fighting.

Oddest place you've woken up? 10 miles from where I remembered being the night before, before I blacked out, on my friends bed and him sleeping on the floor.

What forum member would you let organize you bachelor/bachelorette party? Wine

Go back in time to change one thing? I dont think I would change anything cause everything I been through has made me who I am today.

A band you wish you were apart of? Cold World

Something scandalous you've done? I fingered a girl during LoG way back in the day!

Fries or baked potato? baked potato

Something you cannot seem to succeed in? getting more kills then Brad in Cod

Bus or train? train

If you wrote a memior, what would the title be? I'm with Skully :))
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    What creative things would you do to someone that stole from you? I'm considering replacing the water in my apartmentmate's waterbottles with vinegar.
    Oddest place you've woken up? At the base of a tree or in a random apartment.
    What forum member would you let organize you bachelor/bachelorette party? Bianca and Razor.
    Go back in time to change one thing? Probably never become friends with my childhood friend or insisted my dad let me go to my first choice college.
    A band you wish you were apart of? Not sure.
    Something scandalous you've done? A bunch of school paper articles that pissed off one teacher and got another to quit.
    Fries or baked potato? Fries.
    Something you cannot seem to succeed in? Learning an instrument.
    Bus or train? Train.
    If you wrote a memior, what would the title be? "Whoa. I finished writing it?"
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip
    What creative things would you do to someone that stole from you? The most creative thing of all. Call the police on their ass.
    Oddest place you've woken up? A different room of my house with no pants on. I sleep walk. D:
    What forum member would you let organize you bachelor/bachelorette party? George. As long as he gets both genders of strippers.
    Go back in time to change one thing? Nope!
    A band you wish you were apart of? A mariachi band so I could play my tuba again. :"(
    Something scandalous you've done? I'm full of scandalousness.
    Fries or baked potato? Fries. Unless there's lots of salt and cheese with the baked potato. And it was mushed up.
    Something you cannot seem to succeed in? Drawing, sewing, writing. ;_;
    Bus or train? Ohhh train. Even though both are fun!
    If you wrote a memior, what would the title be? Peanut butter and Ellie
    I think I would let Wine and Ellie both organize my bachelor party \m/
    ...and Catz :>
  • Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip
    Hell yeah!
    The Hangover 3 :ar!
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    The guests and us would all wake up spread across the seven continents.

What creative things would you do to someone that stole from you? Find subtle ways to ruin their life.
    Oddest place you've woken up? Street behind my friend's house with a paper bag on my head.
    What forum member would you let organize you bachelor/bachelorette party? George, Wake and SATAN would create the ultimate night of debauchery.
    Go back in time to change one thing? I'd have gotten better grades in High School.
    A band you wish you were apart of? THE IRON MAIDEN!!!
    Something scandalous you've done? no comment
    Fries or baked potato? Fries
    Something you cannot seem to succeed in? Art
    Bus or train? train
    If you wrote a memior, what would the title be? If you give a Wine a cookie.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • cherry_or_gtfocherry_or_gtfo Posts: 1,348 salt miner
    What creative things would you do to someone that stole from you? I wouldn't be creative. I'd straight up call the cops and press charges. Give them something that would be on their record for a long time. Plus I don't have the time or energy to do much more.
    Oddest place you've woken up? On a completely flat air bed with 2 other people.
    What forum member would you let organize you bachelor/bachelorette party? Hmm...Dayna.
    Go back in time to change one thing? I never would have bought a brand new car.
    A band you wish you were apart of? My own
    Something scandalous you've done? Nothing really...
    Fries or baked potato? mmm....baked potato....
    Something you cannot seem to succeed in? Life
    Bus or train? METRA TRAIN
    If you wrote a memior, what would the title be? The Suite Life of Erica and Friends.
  • monicaamonicaa Posts: 7,109 destroyer of motherfuckers
    What creative things would you do to someone that stole from you? Nothing creative :(
    Oddest place you've woken up? In a random apartment.
    What forum member would you let organize you bachelor/bachelorette party? Distance.
    Go back in time to change one thing? Would've tried to get to know my parents more.
    A band you wish you were apart of? My ownn.
    Something scandalous you've done? Lots of things, lol.
    Fries or baked potato? Baked.
    Something you cannot seem to succeed in? Relationships.
    Bus or train? Never been on a train.
    If you wrote a memior, what would the title be? I dunno :(
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    What creative things would you do to someone that stole from you? Give them a good talking to, also lynch mob
    Oddest place you've woken up? My couch
    What forum member would you let organize you bachelor/bachelorette party? George
    Go back in time to change one thing? I don't know
    A band you wish you were apart of? FETO lineup of Napalm Death
    Something scandalous you've done? Conversed with a negro
    Something you cannot seem to succeed in? Idk, being more outgoing
    Bus or train? Train
    If you wrote a memior, what would the title be? Half-Assing Your Way Through Life and Doing Just As Good, If Not Better Than Anyone Else: The Brian Koz Story
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • 1D_for_life1D_for_life Posts: 13,785 destroyer of motherfuckers
    What creative things would you do to someone that stole from you? Give them buttsecks :>
    Oddest place you've woken up? On the floor.
    What forum member would you let organize you bachelor/bachelorette party? Not sure
    Go back in time to change one thing? Not sure
    A band you wish you were apart of? Iron Maiden or The Black Dahlia Murder
    Something scandalous you've done? I don't really do that kind of stuff.
    Fries or baked potato? Both please.
    Something you cannot seem to succeed in? I'm perfect.
    Bus or train? Either.
    If you wrote a memior, what would the title be? Laxton's Prisoner lolz
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    What creative things would you do to someone that stole from you? Simple. Kill the Batman.
    Oddest place you've woken up? On the floor in my own vomit.
    What forum member would you let organize you bachelor/bachelorette party? George, and Wine since that nigguh seems to know how to get his party on.
    Go back in time to change one thing? The shit my Dad did.
    A band you wish you were apart of? I'd give everything to be a part of Wolf Gang.
    Something scandalous you've done? Ate out my ex and got my dick sucked in a closet when her Mom was right outside of it, Like 10 feet away at the most on the couch.
    Fries or baked potato? Depends on the meal it's going with. Like with steak, baked potato. Everytime.
    Something you cannot seem to succeed in? Everything.
    Bus or train? Train.
    If you wrote a memior, what would the title be? Episodes.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    edited September 2011
    What creative things would you do to someone that stole from you? nothing creative just punch them in the face
    Oddest place you've woken up? hospital
    What forum member would you let organize you bachelor/bachelorette party? wine i guess
    Go back in time to change one thing? finnnnne kill baby hitlerrr
    A band you wish you were apart of? the doors
    Something scandalous you've done? im a pretty conservative dood really, prolly just doin stupid shit when drunk thats not that big of deal but would get me arrested
    Fries or baked potato? hmmmm fries if there done right
    Something you cannot seem to succeed in? establishing some security n my life, but i dont want security so it all works out
    Bus or train? train
    If you wrote a memior, what would the title be? The Beast in Me
  • TiradesOfTruthTiradesOfTruth Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    What creative things would you do to someone that stole from you? Beat the hell out of them.
    Oddest place you've woken up? Someones yard
    What forum member would you let organize you bachelor/bachelorette party? George
    Go back in time to change one thing? I'm happy just the way I am.
    A band you wish you were apart of? Black Sabbath(Original Line-up)
    Something scandalous you've done? Nothing that bad.
    Something you cannot seem to succeed in? Math
    Bus or train? train
    If you wrote a memior, what would the title be? Title!
  • BlindGuardian93BlindGuardian93 Posts: 4,988 jayfacer
    What creative things would you do to someone that stole from you? Punch them in the face and take it back.
    Oddest place you've woken up? Hospital with an IV in my arm
    What forum member would you let organize you bachelor/bachelorette party? idk
    Go back in time to change one thing? Dating my ex. BIG FUCKING MISTAKE
    A band you wish you were apart of? Blind Guardian
    Something scandalous you've done? Snuck into my gfs house and stayed the night without her parents noticing.
    Something you cannot seem to succeed in? Writing music
    Bus or train? Train
    If you wrote a memior, what would the title be? Uh - oh

I've been lost in endless seas My heart died long ago I curse my failures as I fall from you
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    What creative things would you do to someone that stole from you? Kill their mom and rape their dog.
    Oddest place you've woken up? A concert.
    What forum member would you let organize you bachelor/bachelorette party? Hoods. That should would be cray-cray
    Go back in time to change one thing? I'd do all possible to keep Chuch Schuldiner alive
    A band you wish you were apart of? None. I want to start my own shit
    Something scandalous you've done? Nothing
    Something you cannot seem to succeed in? Singing
    Bus or train? Never used a train to get somewhere, so bus I guess
    If you wrote a memior, what would the title be? Nigger Kike Music: How to slap ada bass.
  • What creative things would you do to someone that stole from you? Gas them
    Oddest place you've woken up? Driveway
    What forum member would you let organize you bachelor/bachelorette party? LAX
    Go back in time to change one thing? Getting cut from 7th grade basketball team :-((
    A band you wish you were apart of? Thenewno2
    Something scandalous you've done? Been in the Girls bathroom (on a 4th grade dare)
    Something you cannot seem to succeed in? Getting a girl...
    Bus or train? Bus
    If you wrote a memior, what would the title be? I'll Finish It Yesterday

• If you wrote a memior, what would the title be? Laxton's Prisoner lolz
    hahahhahaha

\m/
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    edited September 2011
    What creative things would you do to someone that stole from you? -- Destroy them.
    Oddest place you've woken up? -- A curb
    What forum member would you let organize you bachelor/bachelorette party? -- Not sure
    Go back in time to change one thing? -- Not let Layne Staley die
    A band you wish you were apart of? -- Incredibly tough one. Probably DevilDriver or Deftones.
    Something scandalous you've done? -- The bad decisions I made early on at ASU.
    Fries or baked potato? -- Fries all the way.
    Something you cannot seem to succeed in? -- Shuffling cards
    Bus or train? -- Train
    If you wrote a memior, what would the title be? -- "OH GOD WHAT THE FUCK, And Other Incredible Tales"
    I love winning with women