Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

10 qz

Comments

• WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    the thing I think is the most funny about that story is why the fuck was my mom letting me out in the front yard, by myself at 3? lol. This place we were living was pretty close to the slums of spokane WA if there is a slums there... and she is just going to let her 3 year old kid in the front yard by himself? I wouldnt do that with my kids, and I live is a pretty upscale neighborhood. Some might say "times have changed" and yeah they are right... there is less crime now. lol

anyways, my mom didnt really have any time to do anything. She was too frantic with making sure I was okay.
    and we moved like 3 months after that and because of that :)
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    that was a touching story wake.
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy

6 Have you ever rescued an animal? my first cat. saved it from the neighborhood kids trying to kill it.
    If that were me, I would grab those little fuckers by their shirt and call the police for animal abuse. I hate kids.
    I was literally 3 years old. maybe 3 years 6 months. These kids had it surrounded and were trying to crush it with 2x4's... I saw what they were doing and ran and threw myself on top of the kitten. They started kicking me and such, and my mom who saw the whole thing came freaking out screaming at them and they all scattered. I was crying and what not but clutching the kitten. We tried to find the owners with signs and stuff, but no one ever claimed her. She didnt leave my side for the next 16 years. Her name was Purr. Purr because I was 3 and i thought it was funny how she would always purr when I held her.
    I love winning with women
  • Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip
    Some might say "times have changed" and yeah they are right... there is less crime now. lol
    OMFG THIS SO MUCH JESUS CHRIST. I hate it when people try to say everyone is a pussy nowadays because they could let their kids go out and do whatever until dinner time and now we have to keep them closer. That's because people live closer together and not on huge chunks of land anymore where nobody would be to take their kids.

That and when people try to say "the good ol' days" as if things were better when you had to pick hundreds of pounds of cotton a day when you could start working from sun up to sun down. My grandparents are some of the few who love technology.
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    dont forgot that the 30's, 40's, and 50's gave birth to many serial killers lol.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    She didnt leave my side for the next 16 years.
    *single tear
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
    *single tear
    lol. I didnt realize that story was so touching. heh. I should post a pic of that cat :)
  • Shanez_WifeShanez_Wife Posts: 2,008 just the tip
    *single tear
    lol. I didnt realize that story was so touching. heh. I should post a pic of that cat :)
    Post it!!!!!!

Post it!!!!!!
    opps... forgot to look for it. I'll try and remember tonight. I know where they are, but it's been a while since i've looked at those pics :)
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    new qz...

Who cuts your hair?
    What's your favorite word?
    Favorite rapper?
    What's your favorite band shirt that you own?
    Pink Floyd or Led Zeppelin?
    What kind of shoes are you rocking?
    Which male and female forumer do you think smells the best?
    The beach or the woods?
    What is the next show you're attending?
    From the forums, who do you think will show up at MDF?
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    Who cuts your hair? i haven't had a haircut in almost 2 years
    What's your favorite word? cunt
    Favorite rapper? kool keith
    What's your favorite band shirt that you own? fantomas
    Pink Floyd or Led Zeppelin? pink floyd
    What kind of shoes are you rocking? nb
    Which male and female forumer do you think smells the best? probably wake and bianca, since they're rich
    The beach or the woods? tossup
    What is the next show you're attending? either atari teenage riot while i'm in florida next week or primus when i'm in louisville next month
    From the forums, who do you think will show up at MDF? jag
    edited September 2011
    Who cuts your hair? GreatClips last... I'm not picky
    What's your favorite word? Fuck
    Favorite rapper? Eminem
    What's your favorite band shirt that you own? At The Gates - Suicidal Final Tour
    Pink Floyd or Led Zeppelin? Floyd
    What kind of shoes are you rocking? black dress shoes, I dont know the brand name cause I am not a name brand guy
    Which male and female forumer do you think smells the best? hmmm... katia and wine
    The beach or the woods? depends on time of year... summer - woods. winter- beach in The Bahamas
    What is the next show you're attending? not sure.
    From the forums, who do you think will show up at MDF? Wine. I hope I can.
    black dress shoes, I dont know the brand name cause I am not a name brand guy
    Y U NO GOT FLY KICKS?
  • cherry_or_gtfocherry_or_gtfo Posts: 1,348 salt miner
    Who cuts your hair? Stacey. She also highlights it.
    What's your favorite word? "shenanigans"
    Favorite rapper? Don't have one.
    What's your favorite band shirt that you own? My 5FDP hoodie
    Pink Floyd or Led Zeppelin? Zepp
    What kind of shoes are you rocking? I'm at work right now, so they're dressy sandals.
    Which male and female forumer do you think smells the best? Me and Chicken. Cuz we're from IL. And that's how we roll in IL.
    The beach or the woods? Woods
    What is the next show you're attending? Nothing planned as of yet. It may just be SOiL, because they do shows around here all the time.
    From the forums, who do you think will show up at MDF? Catz
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Who cuts your hair? This chick Amanda.........she's pretty hot
    What's your favorite word? Dicknose
    Favorite rapper? Eminem
    What's your favorite band shirt that you own? Probably my Maiden Fear of the Dark Tour shirt
    Pink Floyd or Led Zeppelin? Zeppelin
    What kind of shoes are you rocking? Black Doc Marten work boots
    Which male and female forumer do you think smells the best? Did skully make this question?
    The beach or the woods? Beach
    What is the next show you're attending? Not sure, but maybe Anthrax/Testament/Death Angel. (cant remember if anything is sooner)
    From the forums, who do you think will show up at MDF? As many people as showed up to Detroit Mayhem. Zero. Nah.....Jag will go.
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Who cuts your hair? I got a haircut like two days ago and I am not quite sure if I'll go back to that place. I'm in barber limbo.
    What's your favorite word? Righteous
    Favorite rapper? Eminem
    What's your favorite band shirt that you own? Gojira 08 tour
    Pink Floyd or Led Zeppelin? Floyd, but it's really really close
    What kind of shoes are you rocking? None
    Which male and female forumer do you think smells the best? Probably the often disappearing Katia
    The beach or the woods? Woods
    What is the next show you're attending? Probably not going to Magrudergrind at this point, but I'll 200% be going to Mogwai.
    From the forums, who do you think will show up at MDF? Me. Buying my ticket on monday.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
    What's your favorite word? Dicknose
    jorge posada
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    From the forums, who do you think will show up at MDF? As many people as showed up to Detroit Mayhem. Zero.
    b-(
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    Who cuts your hair? -- Hair cutters

What's your favorite word? -- the

Favorite rapper? -- Eminem

What's your favorite band shirt that you own? -- Probably my Haunted one.

Pink Floyd or Led Zeppelin? -- Floyd

What kind of shoes are you rocking? -- Airwalks

Which male and female forumer do you think smells the best? -- Jobe, who probably smells like weed, and Bianca.

The beach or the woods? -- Beach

What is the next show you're attending? -- Probably not going to PM5K tonight, so 5FDP/Anthrax tomorrow.

From the forums, who do you think will show up at MDF? -- Wine 'n' such.
    I love winning with women