Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

10 qz

Comments

• WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    1 What is your marital status? i'll prolly get married as soon as my girlfriend gets off probation. til then, we're not supposed to live together :-\"
    Why is she on probation? and you arent supposed to live with the mother of your child? wtf?
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    new qz....

Which forumer would you say has he worst taste in music?
    Have you ever licked an asshole or would you be willing?
    Would you jerk off Catz for 10,000?
    Can you say one thing nice and one thing shitty about the person who posts before you?
    Do you want Facefuck to comeback?
    Who is the funniest forum member?
    What turns you off about the opposite sex?
    Who was the last forumer you talked to outside the forums on FB. text, XBL, PM, ect..?
    Which five forumers will you invite to your home?
    Which forumer should Erik write a diss track about?
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    1 What is your marital status? i'll prolly get married as soon as my girlfriend gets off probation. til then, we're not supposed to live together :-\"
    Why is she on probation? and you arent supposed to live with the mother of your child? wtf?
    it's some bullshit from before i even met her. her ex called the cops for domestic violence and pressed charges like a bitch. then he lawyered up on her when she was penniless and stuck her with a felony. basically, she's supposed to live in alabama until her probation ends in february, but that's just not feasible.
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    Which forumer would you say has he worst taste in music? skully, adam
    Have you ever licked an asshole or would you be willing? sure.
    Would you jerk off Catz for 10,000? do i have to look?
    Can you say one thing nice and one thing shitty about the person who posts before you? i posted before me
    Do you want Facefuck to comeback? sure
    Who is the funniest forum member? brian/jag combo, ftw
    What turns you off about the opposite sex? bad breath
    Who was the last forumer you talked to outside the forums on FB. text, XBL, PM, ect..? whoever was in turntable last time
    Which five forumers will you invite to your home? i'd invite all of you (no bullshit)
    Which forumer should Erik write a diss track about? me, haha
    it's some bullshit from before i even met her. her ex called the cops for domestic violence and pressed charges like a bitch. then he lawyered up on her when she was penniless and stuck her with a felony. basically, she's supposed to live in alabama until her probation ends in february, but that's just not feasible.
    crazy! I've never heard of dudes getting away with that shit.
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited September 2011
    Which forumer would you say has he worst taste in music? Ed
    Have you ever licked an asshole or would you be willing? sure
    Would you jerk off Catz for 10,000? prolly
    Can you say one thing nice and one thing shitty about the person who posts before you? Satan stays out of drama, he's a fukkin braves fan <_>
    Do you want Facefuck to comeback? yes
    Who is the funniest forum member? Brian and Catz
    What turns you off about the opposite sex? stuck up attitude
    Who was the last forumer you talked to outside the forums on FB. text, XBL, PM, ect..? Brando
    Which five forumers will you invite to your home? Razor, Erik, Brando, Wake, Chew
    Which forumer should Erik write a diss track about? Bianca, for teh lulz.
    Which forumer would you say has he worst taste in music? Shane
    Have you ever licked an asshole or would you be willing? Female - Sure
    Would you jerk off Catz for 10,000? No eye contact.
    Can you say one thing nice and one thing shitty about the person who posts before you? George is honest - it's shitty that he has his anxiety issues
    Do you want Facefuck to comeback? sure
    Who is the funniest forum member? idk
    What turns you off about the opposite sex? being a bitch
    Who was the last forumer you talked to outside the forums on FB. text, XBL, PM, ect..? no one
    Which five forumers will you invite to your home? If I was single anyone, now- no one.
    Which forumer should Erik write a diss track about? Gulch
  • streetsstreets Posts: 3,351 just the tip
    edited September 2011
    Which forumer would you say has he worst taste in music? erik

Have you ever licked an asshole or would you be willing? you never go ass to mouth

Would you jerk off Catz for 10,000? no

Can you say one thing nice and one thing shitty about the person who posts before you? wake seems like a good person but he's also a dick sometimes

Do you want Facefuck to comeback? yes

Who is the funniest forum member? george and nola

What turns you off about the opposite sex? bad hair and bad teeth

Who was the last forumer you talked to outside the forums on FB. text, XBL, PM, ect..? facefuck

Which five forumers will you invite to your home? all except erik and catz

Which forumer should Erik write a diss track about? jobe
  • Shanez_WifeShanez_Wife Posts: 2,008 just the tip
    Which forumer would you say has he worst taste in music? Don't really know
    Have you ever licked an asshole or would you be willing? ummmm
    Would you jerk off Catz for 10,000? $10,000 with a glove
    Can you say one thing nice and one thing shitty about the person who posts before you? I barely know him,,,, ummm good that they're in the military
    Do you want Facefuck to comeback? who?
    Who is the funniest forum member? dunno
    What turns you off about the opposite sex? bullshitters
    Who was the last forumer you talked to outside the forums on FB. text, XBL, PM, ect..? ummm the dude from Amon Amarth
    Which five forumers will you invite to your home? no one will know where i live due to some recent bullshit that happened
    Which forumer should Erik write a diss track about? Catz
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    Which forumer would you say has he worst taste in music? -- Arlo

Have you ever licked an asshole or would you be willing? -- Aw hell naw

Would you jerk off Catz for 10,000? -- See previous reply

Can you say one thing nice and one thing shitty about the person who posts before you? -- Even after all these years, I barely know much about Judy, so not really lol.

Do you want Facefuck to comeback? -- lol nope.

Who is the funniest forum member? -- Hasn't this question been asked about ten times? Gulch n friends.

What turns you off about the opposite sex? -- Not caring about appearance

Who was the last forumer you talked to outside the forums on FB. text, XBL, PM, ect..? -- Bianca

Which five forumers will you invite to your home? -- Bianca, Slap, Wine, Nola and Britt

Which forumer should Erik write a diss track about? -- Catz
    I love winning with women
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited September 2011
    Which forumer would you say has he worst taste in music? Streets. The BOTDF shit the other put the nail in the coffin.
    Have you ever licked an asshole or would you be willing? I have.
    Would you jerk off Catz for 10,000? Fuck....idk....maybe.
    Can you say one thing nice and one thing shitty about the person who posts before you? Alex is pretty chill, but his girlfriend... <_>
    Do you want Facefuck to comeback? Fuck dat nigguh.
    Who is the funniest forum member? Catz.
    What turns you off about the opposite sex? Sluts, know it alls, stuck up cunts, conceitedness, etc.
    Who was the last forumer you talked to outside the forums on FB. text, XBL, PM, ect..? George.
    Which five forumers will you invite to your home? Noga, George.....
    Which forumer should Erik write a diss track about? LOL. Bianca.
  • TiradesOfTruthTiradesOfTruth Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Which forumer would you say has he worst taste in music? Arlo
    Have you ever licked an asshole or would you be willing? No thanks
    Would you jerk off Catz for 10,000? with a glove and no eye contact
    Can you say one thing nice and one thing shitty about the person who posts before you? Eriks a funny guy, but starts alot of shit
    Do you want Facefuck to comeback? no
    Who is the funniest forum member? George
    What turns you off about the opposite sex? trashy looking girls
    Who was the last forumer you talked to outside the forums on FB. text, XBL, PM, ect..? George
    Which five forumers will you invite to your home? George, Will, NOLA, Monica, Slap
    Which forumer should Erik write a diss track about? I think a facefuck one would be lulzy
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Which forumer would you say has he worst taste in music? Arlo (no offense homeboy)
    Have you ever licked an asshole or would you be willing? No
    Would you jerk off Catz for 10,000? That would buy a lot of industrial strength handsoap
    Can you say one thing nice and one thing shitty about the person who posts before you? Brando likes good hardcore but is 15 and gay
    Do you want Facefuck to comeback? No
    Who is the funniest forum member? Wine, Arlo, or Cheeze
    What turns you off about the opposite sex? Being a stupid bitch
    Who was the last forumer you talked to outside the forums on FB. text, XBL, PM, ect..?
    Which five forumers will you invite to your home? George, Chew, Courtney, Wine, Jag and every other cool person
    Which forumer should Erik write a diss track about? Himself
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    Would you jerk off Catz for 10,000? That would buy a lot of industrial strength handsoap
    ...but it will never cleanse your conscience of the deed you've done.
    I love winning with women
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited September 2011
    Idk man, 10,000. If his sexual stamina is as competent as his writing abilities it should only take 30 seconds.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    edited September 2011
    Which forumer would you say has he worst taste in music? Will
    Have you ever licked an asshole or would you be willing? no thanks
    Would you jerk off Catz for 10,000? If we're talking straight cash, then let's dance
    Can you say one thing nice and one thing shitty about the person who posts before you? Nice: Brian is funny as hell. Shitty: He wants to suck Danzig's dick.......FAG!
    Do you want Facefuck to comeback? I wouldn't mind
    Who is the funniest forum member? Wine
    What turns you off about the opposite sex? You don't have to be Einstein, but a lack of basic intelligence can be quite the turn off.
    Who was the last forumer you talked to outside the forums on FB. text, XBL, PM, ect..? I kinda consider turntable part of the forum now so I'd say meeting Marcus at Mayhem Fest was the last time I interacted with someone outside of the forum.
    Which five forumers will you invite to your home? Jay, Courtney, Katia, Alex, George, Brian ect. I'd invite anyone as long as they're nice to each other.
    Which forumer should Erik write a diss track about? Jobe

• RAZORRAZOR Posts: 7,664 jayfacer
    edited September 2011
    Which forumer would you say has he worst taste in music? Hmm...gonna say Ed.
    Have you ever licked an asshole or would you be willing? No and no.
    Would you jerk off Catz for 10,000? lolno
    Can you say one thing nice and one thing shitty about the person who posts before you? Arlo's a nice dude, but he likes bad music. :p
    Do you want Facefuck to comeback? Sure.
    Who is the funniest forum member? Brian, and Wine when he's under the influence.
    What turns you off about the opposite sex? Immaturity.
    Who was the last forumer you talked to outside the forums on FB. text, XBL, PM, ect..? Uhm...Slap I think? I can't even remember.
    Which five forumers will you invite to your home? George, Erik, Brian, Slappy, and Wine.
    Which forumer should Erik write a diss track about? One verse per forumer.
    imageimage
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    edited September 2011
    Which forumer would you say has he worst taste in music? erik
    Have you ever licked an asshole or would you be willing? no to both
    Would you jerk off Catz for 10,000? if i was single...10 grand is hard to pass up..
    Can you say one thing nice and one thing shitty about the person who posts before you? razor is wonderful in every which way but she lives too far which is shitty
    Do you want Facefuck to comeback? no
    Who is the funniest forum member? brian
    What turns you off about the opposite sex? body/facial hair
    Who was the last forumer you talked to outside the forums on FB. text, XBL, PM, ect..? alex
    Which five forumers will you invite to your home? alex, britt, razor, brian, jag
    Which forumer should Erik write a diss track about? id rather jobe write more
    imageimage
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    Which forumer would you say has he worst taste in music? Arlo.
    Would you jerk off Catz for 10,000? Maybe...
    Can you say one thing nice and one thing shitty about the person who posts before you? Bianca has a cool boyfriend and she's a terrible human being.
    Do you want Facefuck to comeback? Yes
    Who is the funniest forum member? Brian
    What turns you off about the opposite sex? Character and body
    Who was the last forumer you talked to outside the forums on FB. text, XBL, PM, ect..? Razor, when I told her about my A on my Econ Test
    Which five forumers will you invite to your home? Wine, Cheeze, George, Razor, Primus
    Which forumer should Erik write a diss track about? All of us.
  • 1D_for_life1D_for_life Posts: 13,785 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited September 2011
    Which forumer would you say has he worst taste in music? There are quite a few

Would you jerk off Catz for 10,000? No

Can you say one thing nice and one thing shitty about the person who posts before you? Slap is an awesome guy, unfortunately he is an illegal immigrant

Do you want Facefuck to comeback? I don't care

Who is the funniest forum member? Wine

What turns you off about the opposite sex? Personality

Who was the last forumer you talked to outside the forums on FB. text, XBL, PM, ect..? ProdigalSon

Which five forumers will you invite to your home? Arlo, ProdigalSon, George, Courtney, Alex

Which forumer should Erik write a diss track about? All of da haterz