Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

10 qz

Comments

• SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    i usually just watch my DVDs/Blu-rays on my PS3.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    My cassette player ate my NIN Pretty Hate Machine tape. X(
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
    stop living in the 90's people
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    But...the 90s were awesome.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
    the 90s were the best years to be a kid in!
    Hells yeah!!!! \:D/
    parachute pants?
  • RAZORRAZOR Posts: 7,664 jayfacer
    What's your favorite music genre? Doom metal.
    Who are the funniest 3 forumers? George, Catz, and Erik.
    Mastodon or Machine Head? LOL uhm...gonna go with Mastodon.
    Which 3 forumers would you want on your side in a gang fight? Ape, Erik, and George.
    Have you or would you lick an asshole? No.
    Do you hate Michael Vick?

Who is your favorite Jackass member? I always liked Ryan Dunn, Wee Man, and Steve-O.
    Who was the last forumer you talked to outside the forums on FB. text, XBL, ect..? George
    What is your horiscope sign? Gemini
    Which forumer do you want to see a buttass naked picture of the most? e v e r y o n e. =P~

01 - Better gender...Males or Females? I like the males.
    02 - Long hair or short? I've had both short and long hair, and I like longer hair on me. Same goes for men. c:
    03 - Favorite childhood (ages 1-10) movie? Twister or Nightmare Before Christmas
    04 - Favorite childhood (ages 1-10) musical artist? Red Hot Chili Peppers and Green Day.
    05 - Parents married? Not anymore, no.
    06 - How many degrees do you have? Just a high school diploma.
    07 - Opinion of Michael Jackson? Neutral.
    08 - Can you fight well? lol fuck no.
    09 - Blondes, Brunettes or Redheads? Any's fine.
    10 - Is it ok to go ass to mouth? no thank you.
    imageimage
  • TiradesOfTruthTiradesOfTruth Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Well Im a mid 90's kid but I still feel like Im a 90's kid.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,595 spicy boy
    apparently every forum member here is mike fuckin tyson lol
    LOL i just grew up in a ruff part of town and was a cocky fuck when i was younger...i wouldn't say im a great fighter...but i aint skurd of nuttin....thats always been my problem...i have had my ass beat my fair share of times tho lol

i never lost a fight. my last fight was in 6th grade lol
  • TiradesOfTruthTiradesOfTruth Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I had one this year. Got suspended for 10 days.
    lol i was gonna say if you have never lost you have not been in enough...then i read the 6th grade part

:-))
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    i haz question just special for h00dz ;-) see bottomz of pagez

FUCK y00z!!!
    :-)) :-))
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I'm not sure if I ever won a fight... wait... There was this time I was working McDonalds and this dude came in drunk and started talking shit to me because he wanted to date my gf. Anyways Im working so I am trying to keep my cool but I finaly lose it and just say "Look dude. I get off a 10. Right out in the parking lot, lets fight and settle this". Anyways...

My boss saw all this go down and calls me back
    "Joel. What you did just now was completely uncalled for"
    "but mick"
    "No. I dont want to hear it"
    "but Mick"
    "No. what you did is grounds for dismissal"
    "but... but..."
    "Next time something like this happens. I want you to come back to the managers office. I want you to punch out and go kick the shit out of that fucker"
    :-)) \m/

Anyways.... so I had like 2 hours before the fight. and all the people working called their friends. and their friends called their friends and so on and so forth... So when I go to leave I walk out to a crowd of around 500 people.

And I am thinking "Jesus christ. It is bad enough that I am going to get my ass handed to me, let alone have it destroyed in front of 500 people. fuck". Anyways.... 10:30 rolls around... 11 rolls around... the fucker didn't show up :-)) Everyone was telling me how the other dude was such a pussy for not showing up. and that night I literally made like two dozen friends who wanted to fight my fights for me.

It was pretty dope. That is the one fight I would say I won. The one the dude didnt show up too :-))
    rex, i nominate you for next 10 qz...
    lol i was gonna say if you have never lost you have not been in enough...then i read the 6th grade part

:-))
    i kicked this chicks ass in 4th grade. one punch and it was over, bitch went down :-))