Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

10 qz

Comments

• KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    Click on his icon again. If you're on a phone, you're screwed. You need to do it from a computer
    I've unblocked people from my phone. I must be special
    How?
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Click on his icon again. If you're on a phone, you're screwed. You need to do it from a computer
    How?
    If there's anothrr page you can load and the person that's blocked posted on that page, I can see their post or posts and unblock them
    imageimage
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    Oh ok. I've heard people say they can't so I just went by their word. I don't have a smart phone, so I wouldn't know from personal experience.
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    How?
    If there's anothrr page you can load and the person that's blocked posted on that page, I can see their post or posts and unblock them
    Hmm.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Satan - where's our new questions? :!!
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    NES came out in like 1986 give us a break lol
    i know right, i'm one of a handful that was even alive when it came out
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
  • 1D_for_life1D_for_life Posts: 13,785 destroyer of motherfuckers
  • RAZORRAZOR Posts: 7,664 jayfacer
    imageimage
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
  • TiradesOfTruthTiradesOfTruth Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,594 spicy boy

8. Strangest phenomenon you've encountered? Thought I saw a ghost once, but I dont believe in them so idk

i can completely understand this...but believe me they are real....i used to live in a house where you could hear voices on baby monitors....things walking down the hall...and i even had times where i would wake up...and try to scream but nothing would come out...and it was like my blanket was being held down at both sides of my bed so i could not move at all...it was scary as fuck

• ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    if anywhere is legit haunted, its Eastern State Penn.
  • Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip
    edited June 2011

8. Strangest phenomenon you've encountered? Thought I saw a ghost once, but I dont believe in them so idk

i can completely understand this...but believe me they are real....i used to live in a house where you could hear voices on baby monitors....things walking down the hall...and i even had times where i would wake up...and try to scream but nothing would come out...and it was like my blanket was being held down at both sides of my bed so i could not move at all...it was scary as fuck

I've experienced lots of "paranormal" crap. Seeing apparitions in my room just casually walking around, weird noises, things being thrown around my room, feeling their presence, hearing voices, etc. But I don't believe in the paranormal. I realized I was just seeing things and making myself hallucinate which is something I did since I was very young.

Trust me, the more you stop believing the more shit you stop seeing. The more shit you start believing, the more shit you start seeing.
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    1. What's your dream job? Either a MLB player, or a metal drummer \m/
    2. Who was your childhood idol? Didn't really have one
    3. What's your favorite upcoming video game? Gears Of War 3 \m/
    4. Least favorite live band? Asking Alexandria
    5. Favorite album of last year? The BTBAM EP
    6. What's your most valued concert possession? A snare drum head singed by Taking Dawn.
    7. Favorite musician/band you've met? Oli Herbert from All That Remains
    8. Strangest phenomenon you've encountered? Idk
    9. Favorite Atari game? idk
    10. Who should do the next set of questions? You.
    inb4lists

I've experienced lots of "paranormal" crap. Seeing apparitions in my room just casually walking around, weird noises, things being thrown around my room, feeling their presence, hearing voices, etc. But I don't believe in the paranormal. I realized I was just seeing things and making myself hallucinate which is something I did since I was very young.

Trust me, the more you stop believing the more shit you stop seeing. The more shit you start believing, the more shit you start seeing.
    i always felt the same way until it started to become physical...thats when i realized i was wrong

• Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip

i always felt the same way until it started to become physical...thats when i realized i was wrong

Care to elaborate?

as my story stated....i would wake up and my blankets would be pulled tight on each side so it was like i was immobilized....and i would try and scream and could not even make a noise...also we had several pictures down our hallway hung up on the wall...and there was multiple times where i would be walking down the hallway and every single one would fall off the wall at the same time...that doesn't happen by accident
  • Shanez_WifeShanez_Wife Posts: 2,008 just the tip
    The house I grew up in was haunted bad. It was supposedly the old lady who didn't want to leave the house before my parents bought it or some story like that. The house really creeped me out and I HATED being alone in it.
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    if anywhere is legit haunted, its Eastern State Penn.
    Not to mention Alcatraz, Povegelia Island, WV State Pen, Waverly Hills and places of the like.
    imageimage