Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Broken Hearts Club: (bitchez)

Comments

• OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    My ex is on myspace... I never go on there anymore and I have no desire to. She used me, man. Cheated on me for six months without me knowing too. Feelsbad.
    I love winning with women
  • 1D_for_life1D_for_life Posts: 13,785 destroyer of motherfuckers
    My ex is on myspace... I never go on there anymore and I have no desire to. She used me, man. Cheated on me for six months without me knowing too. Feelsbad.
    What a cunt. I can't stand cheaters
  • RAZORRAZOR Posts: 7,664 jayfacer
    My most recent ex. He looked completely different when I dated him, had normal brown hair, not a scene kid, etc.

imageimage
  • Jesus Christ.

Is that a Suicide Silence shirt?
    Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    Nah. But either way, that's scary
    Jesus Christ.

Is that a Suicide Silence shirt?
    I think so? He went downhill after I broke up with him...oops. ;))
    imageimage
  • Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip
    Man, you guys are so adorable and it makes me wonder how you got with these... unfortunate looking people.

• Man, you guys are so adorable and it makes me wonder how you got with these... unfortunate looking people.

Yeah, the whole inner-beauty thing is kind of out the window these days.
    I have a shirt I got at Hot Topic years ago, it has a paper bag on it and says, "Inner beauty is for ugly people." :-))
    imageimage
    I have a shirt I got at Hot Topic years ago, it has a paper bag on it and says, "Inner beauty is for ugly people." :-))
    LOL

Don't get me wrong, though, personality totally makes the person for me.
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Man, you guys are so adorable and it makes me wonder how you got with these... unfortunate looking people.
    I hate to sound like one of those guys, but I fully admit my girlfriend is at best a 6.5. I'll be damned if she isn't one of the most fun people that I've ever been around though.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
    Y U SHOPPING AT HOT TOPIC? :0&
    Oh it does for me too, but I'd be totally bullshitting you if I said personality > looks. Looks are the most important thing at first.
    imageimage
    I hate to sound like one of those guys, but I fully admit my girlfriend is at best a 6.5. I'll be damned if she isn't one of the most fun people that I've ever been around though.
    At least you're honest. :-))

My current fuckbuddy isn't the best looking guy in the world by far, but holy shit he is so charming and funny as fuck.
    =; I went there this past Saturday, no shame. Sometimes you get lucky with their clearance section. :D
    imageimage
    =; I went there this past Saturday, no shame. Sometimes you get lucky with their clearance section. :D
    This. It's where I got my Pyramid Head shirt. And NOT the movie version. :X
    I wouldn't doubt it. But it's been years since I've bought anything from there. Hell, it's been years since I've bought anything at the mall.
  • illuminatus917illuminatus917 Posts: 547
    edited April 2011
    Hot Topic used to be cool bro. Back when they sold Type O Negative t-shirts.

In my experience physical attraction is the flint & steel to a relationship. Personality is just an addendum that takes it one step further.
    I don't remember ever seeing a Type O shirt there. I found one at Gabes though, which made me happy.
    imageimage
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    You need both. A relationship is useless without attraction, but one based entirely on physical attraction is sort of a non-beneficial symbiotic relationship. It just doesn't work.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page