Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

OH NO!!!! THE VERY FABRIC OF HEAVY METAL HAS BEEN TORN

Comments

• TravisTravis Posts: 4,971 balls deep
    Disturbed = boring live

Way back in the day, Disturbed was insane live....they are just Tour Whores, and they look like they are just going through the motions nowadays....I used to be a big Disturbed fan....I can hardly stand them now.....
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    when i saw 5fdp in a very small club in NC not more than a week after 2008 mayhem it was probably one of the roughest shows i've have ever been to
  • AdamAdam Posts: 11,533 balls deep
    {Upload|8483}
    double that and add 75 for me
    when i saw 5fdp in a very small club in NC not more than a week after 2008 mayhem it was probably one of the roughest shows i've have ever been to
    Prolly was.... MOST metal bands are fucking ferocious when they first start out...they are hungry, aggressive, and full of piss and vinegar....they want the record deal/respect/fame, etc...

• mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Disturbed = boring live

Way back in the day, Disturbed was insane live....they are just Tour Whores, and they look like they are just going through the motions nowadays....I used to be a big Disturbed fan....I can hardly stand them now.....
    I may be young but I am not that young lol. I saw them on a short 5 stop run at a club between the sickness and believe I think it is. That show was great but ever since it has just got more and more boring.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    '5fdp just isn;t well suited to large venue's.. they really shine in small clubs but sadly those days are behind them
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    At Mayhem 2010 they weren't bad. Not exciting at all, but not bad.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    i was too drunk to remember them at mayhem...
    Disturbed = boring live

I may be young but I am not that young lol. I saw them on a short 5 stop run at a club between the sickness and believe I think it is. That show was great but ever since it has just got more and more boring.

When Believe was released, I was like "oh fuck, here goes these cats down the drain" they've had good songs since then, but they aren't the same live as they used to be, like 2000, 2001...
    '5fdp just isn;t well suited to large venue's.. they really shine in small clubs but sadly those days are behind them
    so true....we said that after we saw them on the main stage....
    people who say disturbed is the same show every single time didn't go to MAAW 4
    I just think they're boring...
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    I have no desire to...I've seen enough of Disturbed <_>
    imageimage
    I have no desire to...I've seen enough of Disturbed <_>
    I never want to see them on Mayhem again....srsly....and I really have no desire to ever see them again....
    I just think they're boring...
    normally i can understand this but at maaw 4 that was just not possible
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Why would somebody spend the money to go to music as a weapon that has seen disturbed multiple times in clubs and big venues on the mainstage and find them boring. That's just stupid
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    i'm not saying that you would. what i am saying is if you went to it, it was not possible to find them boring, it was a spectacular show. best set i've ever seen in a large venue
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I've always thought of FFDP's role in music as being akin to vomit in the digestion process.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
    I've always thought of FFDP's role in music as being akin to vomit in the digestion process.
    i think of em as a gateway band. nothing more, nothing less