Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Rose Funeral Spamfest 2010

BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
edited February 2010 in Off Topic
http://www.last.fm/music/Rose+Funeral

So far its me, Maggie and Nate. Join up.

nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG

Comments

• BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Also, don't change anything we wrote in the description. Feel free to add on though.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,281 mod
    Yup I knew Nate was gonna troll

Metal Police have returned...but this time, we are not on the darkside!
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    Rose Funeral is playing in Toledo next month. I am going to play uno at that show
    image Photobucket
    Uno ftw
    okies Ed
    I have one friend in. The place is a 5 minute walk from my dads house
    image Photobucket
    hahaha cool. if i lived by you i'd definitely do it, but no such luck.

we need to make it a tradition that every time rose funeral is opening for a good band we play uno
    Ohio isn't far from Mi so I can make the drive and I'll bring some goldfish.

I think it may be rose funeral headlining the show lol
    Frankies doesn't have it listed yet, and on their page it just has them

Thanks to you posting the link, I now am aware of this
    image Photobucket
    Toledo is like 10 minutes from the MI-OH border
    image Photobucket
    We need to get Mikey or J in on it.

Its the 3rd show of a headlining tour, I checked their myspace
    image Photobucket
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    I'd soo do this if Toledo was just a little bit closer to me
    imageimage
    That would be epic, have massive game of uno in front of the stage.

If its upstairs which I'm pretty sure it is, then the stage is small as hell with a window behind it...I should have someone stamp a "ROSE FUNERAL SUCKS" poster on it when they are playing

if its in the basement then idk, I've never been to a show down there
    image Photobucket
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I didn't know whether to put this in a new thread or not, but this is a story from Fires of Sedition on Metalsetlists:

This night went from alright to funny to shitty to bad ass to shitty to awesome.

I'm probably going to leave a few minor details out because I'm still tired and my neck hurts from the awesomeness that is Nile.

Got there about an hour and a half early with Ronnie were first in line. Talked to some guy from Thailand named Pol (Paul). He was mad about the deathcore shit we were going to have to see. My other friends showed up and Luke said we should teach him that BANGKOK joke. "Hey, guess where I'm from!" "Where?" "BANGKOK!" *dick punch*.
    Got inside and noticed rose funeral wasn't on stage, instead a local band, Inoperable, was. They were alright but not too great. The bassist/vocalist is one of the ugliest, weird looking men I've ever seen. They announced their last song and I got the Uno deck out. All the booths were full of the band's merch stuff, so we decided to play right in front of stage right. We got in a circle and had one guy hold the deck with one hand and the played cards in the other. We played two and half games. At first rose funeral didn't seem to care, but then before their last song I heard the vocalist say "What is this shit?!" and they just continued on with their totally sweet breakdowns. After they were done I put the Uno deck up and the guitarist touched Ronnie's shoulder and said
    "Hey are you the guy that was talking shit on Youtube?"
    Ronnie: "No, that would be him" and he pointed at me
    Me: "Yeah it was me, what's up?"
    rose funeral drummer: "Let's go outside!"
    Me: "No, I want to see these GOOD bands first"
    rose funeral guitarist: "No, let's go, NOW"
    Me: "No, I want to see these GOOD bands first" *guitarist spits in my face, I spit back in his*
    rose funeral drummer: "Let's go outside" *takes shirt off, showing off his non muscle and flabby stomach*
    rose funeral bassist: "Hey is that the guy?"
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers

At about this time a guy who works at the venue got in between us. So it came as a surprise when I got hit in the back of the head. It made me take a step forward and then I ended up in some pussy headlock that I got out of way too easily. I didn't know this at the time, but rose funeral's merch guy was the one who hit me in the head, and the guitarist is the one that got me in a headlock. Also my friend J.T. caught the drummer as he was getting off stage and he threw him back on. I walked towards the guitarist, ready to beat the shit out of him, and another guy who worked at the venue grabbed my arm, turned me around, and dragged me to the bar area and said "Don't worry, I'm not kicking you out, I'm getting you away from those guys, I don't want you getting jumped" He then made 3 of his friends make sure I didn't walk away. They asked what was going on and I explained the whole Vader tour, Youtube shit, Uno game, and everything. They said rose funeral doesn't even belong on this tour and that the guys at the venue tried to keep them from even coming to Tulsa, but the tour manager said they had to play or some shit. This all happened extremely quickly and I don't remember much of it because I had a huge adrenaline rush and wanted to kill rose funeral with a bar stool. I guess the guys working at the venue were looking for the tour manager so I could talk to him. I guess they never found him because I never talked to him. They came back and said "You can go back up there if you want but make sure you're with some friends, take a boyfriend to the bathroom with you, and if they come at you, start swinging, we don't give a shit anymore, we're tired of these macho douche bags" So I start walking back to the front, just in time to see Ronnie get hit by someone. The drummer was choking him and BJ pulled him off. I don't know who hit him but I only saw the guitarist so I started walking towards him again, only to have the guys working there get in my way again. Ronnie said he didn't do anything, he just started getting hit and every time he turned around to see who hit him, he got hit in the back of the head again by someone else. A guy working there took Ronnie outside and some other guys took the guitarist and drummer outside. I followed thinking they were just going to let them kick Ronnie's ass but it ended up being a few guys talking to rose funeral, a few talking to Ronnie so I went back inside and laughed with my friends. After about 15 minutes Dead Dreaming had set up and Ronnie wasn't back. I found the guy who grabbed my arm and dragged me away and asked him what was going on. He said "This makes me fucking sick, I hate that it happened, but your friend got kicked out. The tour manager wants him gone, there's nothing I can do." WHAT THE FUCK! Ronnie gets hit for no fucking reason and HE GETS KICKED THE FUCK OUT?! I was pissed.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • AdamAdam Posts: 11,533 balls deep
    thats fucking ghey i would kill those mofos