Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Silent Hill: Revelations 3D

Comments

• Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip
    Ohhh yes it was amazing. I personally love SH 2 the most, but SH 3 is right under it.

SH 2 made me bawl at the ending though. I got the good one, but I still cried like a baby.
  • Its_Meh_ChewIts_Meh_Chew Posts: 7,380 just the tip
    fake 3d i'll pass

that and the search doesn't work, so its a bitch finding older threads
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    The psychological terror is what the movie lacked though. It was a poor attempt at what the games accomplished.
    Yeah, they should have put more effort into it. One of my favorite psychological horror movies is Session 9
    imageimage
    The psychological terror is what the movie lacked though. It was a poor attempt at what the games accomplished.
    Yeah, they should have put more effort into it. One of my favorite psychological horror movies is Session 9
    Oh what's that one about?
  • Its_Meh_ChewIts_Meh_Chew Posts: 7,380 just the tip
    Oh what's that one about?
    per imdb
    Tensions rise within an asbestos cleaning crew as they work in an abandoned mental hospital with a horrific past that seems to be coming back.

and no despite being a horror nut, ive never seen it
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    There's no gore in it and it can be boring at times. You have to pay attention to it. It really centers around a dead mental patient names Mary Hobbs. One of the guys finds some recorded sessions 1-9 and starts playing them. She has three personalities....Simon, The Princess and Billy. First time I watched it was when I rented it in 2002. Been one of my favorites ever since. It was filmed in an actual abandoned asylum outside of Boston, but I don't think it's there anymore after they turned it into apartments and failed at it cuz the workers blew ass
    imageimage
    Ty Chew. :3 I might check it out.
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    Ohhh yes it was amazing. I personally love SH 2 the most, but SH 3 is right under it.

SH 2 made me bawl at the ending though. I got the good one, but I still cried like a baby.
    To be honest, i never got to finish the 2nd one, they were my older brother's games, so i couldn't play them whenever i wanted, i did finish 3, and i played The Room, and Origins, didn't finish either, i tried Homecoming, i have not played Shattered Memories yet.
    inb4lists
    Session 9 was weird,
    inb4lists

To be honest, i never got to finish the 2nd one, they were my older brother's games, so i couldn't play them whenever i wanted, i did finish 3, and i played The Room, and Origins, didn't finish either, i tried Homecoming, i have not played Shattered Memories yet.
    Aw dude, you have to go back and finish them. I LOVED The Room and Origins, even though the final boss at the end of Origins was pretty cheesy (and a little too easy to beat). But still fun nonetheless.

Does Pyramid Head ever show up again after the 3rd game?
    inb4lists
    He shows up in the fifth game.
    If i can find them for cheap, i want to get Silent Hill 2, 4 and 6, cause apparently they didn't make 3 and 5 for Xbox <_>
    inb4lists
    If i can find them for cheap, i want to get Silent Hill 2, 4 and 6, cause apparently they didn't make 3 and 5 for Xbox <_>
    LOL wut? I played 3 on the ps2, but my friend showed me his on his xbox, and I played 5 on the xbox.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silent_Hill

Scroll down, the list of games are on the right side.
    inb4lists
    OH HURRRRR. I thought you meant 5 as homecoming, not Origins. And then I was wrong about #3.

MY BAD.
    Lol, it still gives me a sad :-(
    inb4lists
    Have you ever played Gears Of War or Fallout?
    inb4lists
    I played Gears of War, like, once. I enjoyed it, but it was someone else's game and I couldn't play it anymore. :(
    I played Gears of War, like, once. I enjoyed it, but it was someone else's game and I couldn't play it anymore. :(
    If you go to Walmart, they have a Triple pack, GoW 1, and GoW 2, plus an expansion pack for 2, with 190 addition achievements, an extra chapter to the game, and 9 extra maps for multiplayer, and it's only $30 :D

I bought it and it was definitely worth the price.
    inb4lists