Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

"The Room"

Comments

• Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip
    WTF DUDE, YOU WERE THE FUCKING CAUSE OF IT TOO, LOL.

I sense the dude who made this is very misogynistic...
  • Its_Meh_ChewIts_Meh_Chew Posts: 7,380 just the tip
    Seriously...but since they been together for seven years this is basically an over-dramatic, retarded and highly exaggerated film of my last relationship :-))

Glad I got outta that ;;)
    5 YEARS
    WOW.

THAT WAS OFFICIALLY THE WORST MOVIE I EVER SEEN IN MY ENTIRE LIFE.

And now we get to listen to that crappy awkward sex scene music again, OH BOY!
    Seriously...but since they been together for seven years this is basically an over-dramatic, retarded and highly exaggerated film of my last relationship :-))

Reverse the genders and there's my last relationship... kind of. I guess.

LOTS OF CHEATING.
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies

5 YEARS
    I must have heard wrong then. Doesn't matter cuz my relationshit was 6 years approx
    imageimage
    if they ever show it at midnight by you GO! People throw spoons at the theater screen (during the parts where you can see a picture of a spoon), yell out the lines at the screen, play football, and run laps

5 YEARS
    I must have heard wrong then. Doesn't matter cuz my relationshit was 6 years approx
    no its a plot hole. One part they say 5, another they say 7
    I like that it says 'do not copyright this material' before and after commercials. I guess they think people are gonna upload bits onto youtube
    I like that it says 'do not copyright this material' before and after commercials. I guess they think people are gonna upload bits onto youtube
    I noticed that too.
    although all the good parts are on youtube anyways
    AS keeps cracking me up when they slow down the scenes. I am way too easily amused.

And yes I am watching this movie twice in a row.
    AS keeps cracking me up when they slow down the scenes. I am way too easily amused.

Also the 'i definitely have breast cancer' line is one of the lines that gets applause at midnight showings

Also the 'i definitely have breast cancer' line is one of the lines that gets applause at midnight showings
    I'm still baffled to as why they even mentioned it if they didn't go back to it. I WANTED TO KNOW IF SHE WAS OKAY, MAYNE!

I'm still baffled to as why they even mentioned it if they didn't go back to it. I WANTED TO KNOW IF SHE WAS OKAY, MAYNE!
    thats also one of the many plot holes (in addition to the drug dealer never being shown again and or referenced, why "Peter" plays football and never returns, why a seemingly important character towards the end complains to lisa about not marrying johnny, even though ITS THE FIRST TIME WE'VE EVER SEEN HIM

thats also one of the many plot holes (in addition to the drug dealer never being shown again and or referenced, why "Peter" plays football and never returns, why a seemingly important character towards the end complains to lisa about not marrying johnny, even though ITS THE FIRST TIME WE'VE EVER SEEN HIM
    They need an epilogue for this shit. SO MANY UNANSWERED QUESTIONS!
  • JormungandrJormungandr Posts: 1,971 juggalo
    edited April 2011
    What an awesome movie.
    If you watch the new trailers, it's literally the same thing, shot to look all dramatic, but then a narrator comes in at the very end, "A quirky new black comedy!"
    Tommy Wiseau is trying to pass it off like he intended this shit to be hilarious.
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    Oh hai, Jorm.
    I love winning with women
    What an awesome movie.
    If you watch the new trailers, it's literally the same thing, shot to look all dramatic, but then a narrator comes in at the very end, "A quirky new black comedy!"
    Tommy Wiseau is trying to pass it off like he intended this shit to be hilarious.
    movie came out in 2003
    anyone in the DC area wanna go?

"The Room Play/Reading"
    A live theater experience — 2 performances only!

Join THE ROOM creator and star Tommy Wiseau and actor Greg Sestero for a live performance of THE ROOM!

Featuring never-before seen scenes and characters, The Room Play/Reading is a unique theatrical experience that delivers new insights into the story and people of THE ROOM. This is a can't-miss experience for fans!

IMPORTANT NOTE: The Room Play/Reading is intended as a companion piece to the film THE ROOM, which is showing at AFI Silver at 10:00 p.m. and midnight on June 10 & 11. The Room Play/Reading is a wholly different live theater experience and tickets are non-transferable between the two events.

DIR/SCR/PROD Tommy Wiseau; PROD Greg Sestero, Adrian Spencer. US, 2011, 120 min. NOT RATED

Fri, June 10, 7:00; Sat, June 11, 5:00

Tickets $20
  • RAZORRAZOR Posts: 7,664 jayfacer
    ...I still have this movie on my DVR from when it premiered on Adult Swim. :-))
    imageimage