Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Most hated favorite sports team [Tourney] ROUND 1

Comments

• BlindGuardian93BlindGuardian93 Posts: 4,988 jayfacer
    britt...george...........how can you both be from jersey and like the flyers!? [-(
    I like the flyers too but im from PA lol
    I've been lost in endless seas My heart died long ago I curse my failures as I fall from you
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    britt...george...........how can you both be from jersey and like the flyers!? [-(
    we both gre up in south jersey, philly is 10mins away <_>
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    We've gone over this before. George and I are Jersedelphians. We grew up so close to Philly it's ingrained in us.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I like the flyers too but im from PA lol
    thats understood though. PA has a lot of pro sports teams, jersey only has 2 lol. and the nets are moving to NY but are gonna still be called the NJ nets.......lame as hell. i dont support them anymore.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    we both gre up in south jersey, philly is 10mins away <_>
    We've gone over this before. George and I are Jersedelphians. We grew up so close to Philly it's ingrained in us.
    [-( i'll take you both on! >:/
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    doesnt primal have a cowboys logo in his sig. I think he may be missing a rule or two
    What?

You're supposed to list your favorite team, not the team you hate the most. Unless the Eagles are your favorite team?
  • PrimalScream31PrimalScream31 Posts: 3,544 mod
    doesnt primal have a cowboys logo in his sig. I think he may be missing a rule or two
    What?

You're supposed to list your favorite team, not the team you hate the most. Unless the Eagles are your favorite team?
    I read hated...Fuck the Eagles.

photo mayhemsignature2013_zps1209e6fd.jpg I wanna slit your throat and fuck the wound.
    All our news in south jersey was philadelphia news, no NY, no NJ. the NJ teams are north jersey about 2 hrs away from where we lived. now i live in central jersey and i get both philadelphia and NY stations, its weird i get like CBS philly and CSB NY its good for the NFL through and other sports cause on CBS/fox/nbc and other stations, they'll be showing one game to the philly crowd and another to the NY crowds. its cool having all stations from 2 different cities..
    What?

Cowboys fans have trouble understanding simple things like theres no way in hell dallas is winning the superbowl, let alons the division, theyre delusional, so primal writing down the wrong answer makes perfect sense to me :-))

Fly Eagles Fly, On The Road To Victory.
    Fight Eagles Fight, Score A Touchdown 1-2-3.

Hit 'Em Low.
    Hit 'Em High.
    And We'll Watch Our Eagles Fly.

E-A-G-L-E-S, EAGLES!!!

No,I'm at work and just read "hated".
    photo mayhemsignature2013_zps1209e6fd.jpg I wanna slit your throat and fuck the wound.
  • Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    What?

Cowboys fans have trouble understanding simple things like theres no way in hell dallas is winning the superbowl, let alons the division, theyre delusional, so primal writing down the wrong answer makes perfect sense to me :-))

Fight Eagles Fight, Score A Touchdown 1-2-3.

Hit 'Em Low.
    Hit 'Em High.
    And We'll Watch Our Eagles Fly.

E-A-G-L-E-S, EAGLES!!!

Primal isn't a Cowboys fan.
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    then why is there a Cowboys logo as his avatar?
    They're fucking with you..I'm a Cowboys fan I just read the thread wrong.

• Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip
    Thank god I don't pay attention to/like sports.
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    All our news in south jersey was philadelphia news, no NY, no NJ. the NJ teams are north jersey about 2 hrs away from where we lived. now i live in central jersey and i get both philadelphia and NY stations, its weird i get like CBS philly and CSB NY its good for the NFL through and other sports cause on CBS/fox/nbc and other stations, they'll be showing one game to the philly crowd and another to the NY crowds. its cool having all stations from 2 different cities..
    This. I hate the NY news though, but that's what we have in New Brunswick.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
    This. I hate the NY news though, but that's what we have in New Brunswick.
    that sucks, i get philly and NY. i just like it cause we get extra sports games....
    he's delusional.
  • Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    They're fucking with you..I'm a Cowboys fan I just read the thread wrong.

Whoops, I'm a dumbass.
  • laurjohn2laurjohn2 Posts: 6,951 balls deep
    edited March 2011
    1. Dirtball - Los Angeles Lakers
    2. Primus - Dallas Cowboys
    3. Blind - Michigan (collage)
    4. Ed - New England Patriots
    5. Skull - Steelers
    6. Wake - Seahawks
    7. Britt-Flyers
    8. George - Phillies
    9. Distance - Penguins