Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Purchasing an official domain name for the forum, need name ideas.

Comments

• XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    being able to voice a conflicting opinion without being banned like on MA?
    I always voice conflicting opinions on MA, and never get banned, but when you argue like the people here do then you will. Calling someone a fag because they don't like the bands you like isn't the right way to disagree anyway.
    THIS
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    edited April 2011
    I always voice conflicting opinions on MA, and never get banned, but when you argue like the people here do then you will. Calling someone a fag because they don't like the bands you like isn't the right way to disagree anyway.
    i trolled and got bannd for talking about disturbed being a good band. not even saying they were the best either, just a good band
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
  • Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    i trolled
    There you go, that is in their rules.
  • TimTim Posts: 2,441 admin
    Articles. A news section.

I'm a decent journalist :D
    This is what I was thinking.
    there are some who call me... tim?
    LET'S DO IT TIM

I need something to occupy my time now that my 360 is gone anyways. Writing news articles shall be fun.
    And the Interviews that Alex and Britt do need to be posted
    ^good idea

we could also get exclusive interviews only for our site...

by me. :D
    This stuff is all up to Mike, but if more people are willing to write articles and shit, I don't see why he would have a problem with it.
    Tell him I have no life and would be more dedicated than a stray dog.
  • MikeMike Posts: 7,820 admin
    Tim and I have been talking about this for months, we just haven't said anything to anyone yet.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Tim and I have been talking about this for months, we just haven't said anything to anyone yet.
    Don't forget me as well, douche
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    This has been mentioned to me before as well, I just don't remember by whom.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    I'd be more than down to post my interviews /reviews, but I would just need to post them to the station's page first.
    I love winning with women
  • Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    I could interview Powderburn and The Butts :-))

But who here honestly wants to see that.
    While this site looks completely dead forum wise it gives some great ideas about what direction we can take metal uprising

http://www.liquidscytheonline.com/
    and btw that shitty site was a featured link on dark lyrics so if they can do it, we most certainly can
    That sure was shitttttyyyy
    Brad - I am still talking to the printer. I am going to get her to give me quotes and whatnot, and then I'll see what direction we can go as far as buying.

I'm not in a position, personally, to just shell out billions and give away free shirts, so people that want shirts will have to contribute :x
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited April 2011
    you can give my shirt to somebody else, that is if "the person who names the site gets a free shirt" thing was for real and metal uprising is in fact the chosen name. i dont want the shirt to be honest, no offense at all.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie