Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Horror Movie Tournament: 2nd ROUND, FIRST TO 5 VOTES WINS

Comments

• Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip
    i didnt ignore anybody. people misunderstood when i said i was gonna make a random movie tournament and then started listing their own. i thought i made a pretty good list.
    I think your list is fine. :3
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    thanks ellie :-D
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • MetalSSlayerMetalSSlayer Posts: 6,164 destroyer of motherfuckers
    i didnt ignore anybody. people misunderstood when i said i was gonna make a random movie tournament and then started listing their own. i thought i made a pretty good list.
    Tis a good list. I'm assuming the slashers are the originals, yes?
    yes. the only remake on the list is Death Race
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    its a good list... lets just go with that. ignore george. he'll come around.
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Skullfuck doesnt care about us :-S
    Skullfuck doesnt care about us :-S
    "hey...let me tell you somethin'...i, love you guys. i love all you guys."
    First Match:

Ace Ventura: Pet Detective
    Wayne's World 2
    edited April 2011
    Ace Ventura: Pet Detective - 0
    Wayne's World 2 - 1

So there, I am, in Sri Lanka, formerly Ceylon, at about 3 o'clock in the morning, looking for one thousand brown M&Ms to fill a brandy glass, or Ozzy wouldn't go on stage that night. So, Jeff Beck pops his head 'round the door, and mentions there's a little sweet shop on the edge of town. So - we go. And - it's closed. So there's me, and Keith Moon, and David Crosby, breaking into that little sweet shop, eh. Well, instead of a guard dog, they've got this bloody great big bengal tiger. I managed to take out the tiger with a can of mace, but the shopkeeper and his son that's a different story altogether.....I had to beat them to death with their own shoes. Nasty business, really, but sure enough I got the M&Ms, and Ozzy went on stage and did a great show.
  • MetalSSlayerMetalSSlayer Posts: 6,164 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Ace Ventura: Pet Detective - 0
    Wayne's World 2 - 2
    distance is not amused :>
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Fucking asshurt in this thread is crazy...people don't listen
    imageimage
    next time i'll let people pick their own movies. like i said, i had all the movies chosen already when i saw people were picking their own, my apologies, you bunch of cry babies
    Fucking asshurt in this thread is crazy...people don't listen
    =D>
  • Its_Meh_ChewIts_Meh_Chew Posts: 7,380 just the tip
    someone needs to warn me when voting is up.
    this ones so tough, i love both of these movies

Ace Ventura: Pet Detective - 1
    Wayne's World 2 - 2

this ones so tough, i love both of these movies
    It would have been closer for me had you asked this question 15 years ago....
    the only thing that really tipped the scales in favor of ace ventura was the part when he jumps up on stage with cannibal corpse :-)) :-)) :-)) \m/ \m/
    the only thing that really tipped the scales in favor of ace ventura was the part when he jumps up on stage with cannibal corpse :-)) :-)) :-)) \m/ \m/
    huh? man I need to rewatch... is that right before "new england clam chowder" bit?

edited April 2011
    i think it's funny when people wanna call out 'asshurt' when all they do is BITCH. about everything.
    :>