Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Horror Movie Tournament: 2nd ROUND, FIRST TO 5 VOTES WINS

Comments

• WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Spinal Tap 7
    Detriot Rock City 6
    Godfather part 2 - 5

*note to self, never listen to this board about anything movie related*
    No shit. can't believe that happened.
  • Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip
    Godfather part 2 - 5

The only reason I didn't vote for it is because I only read the book. I need to watch the movies. D:
    Godfather part 2 - 5

The only reason I didn't vote for it is because I only read the book. I need to watch the movies. D:
    hmm... I never read the books. I wonder how that story would read? did you like the book? The acting was excellent in the movie.
  • RAZORRAZOR Posts: 7,664 jayfacer
    Spinal Tap 7
    Detriot Rock City 7
    imageimage
    Godfather part 2 - 5

hmm... I never read the books. I wonder how that story would read? did you like the book? The acting was excellent in the movie.
    It's only one book that's so long they had to make THREE movies out of it. :-))

I absolutely ADORED the book. It was an amazing read. It made me laugh and cry. And be like "FUCK YEAH!" at certain parts.
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Spinal Tap 7
    Detriot Rock City 7
    next vote wins
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    Godfather part 2 - 5

It's only one book that's so long they had to make THREE movies out of it. :-))

I absolutely ADORED the book. It was an amazing read. It made me laugh and cry. And be like "FUCK YEAH!" at certain parts.
    I bet the book only covers Part 1 and part 2. and actually the first two movies are basically over the same time period, just detailing different parts of Michael Corleone rise to the top. Most people who are fans of the series say #1 was the best... I personally always loved #2. Almost all agree that #3 was not nearly as good and some people are vocal about hating it much like Return of the Jedi gets a lot of shit for ewoks. I personally liked #3 but the first two were better.
  • BlindGuardian93BlindGuardian93 Posts: 4,988 jayfacer
    Spinal Tap 8
    Detriot Rock City 7

I've been lost in endless seas My heart died long ago I curse my failures as I fall from you
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    this is spinal tap wins

next:

Dawn - The Goonies
    Downnola - Private Parts
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    [-(
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • RAZORRAZOR Posts: 7,664 jayfacer
    Dawn - The Goonies 1
    Downnola - Private Parts
    imageimage
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Dawn - The Goonies 2
    Downnola - Private Parts

Dawn - The Goonies 3
    Downnola - Private Parts
  • BlindGuardian93BlindGuardian93 Posts: 4,988 jayfacer
    Dawn - The Goonies 4
    Downnola - Private Parts

I've been lost in endless seas My heart died long ago I curse my failures as I fall from you
  • MetalSSlayerMetalSSlayer Posts: 6,164 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Dawn - The Goonies 5
    Downnola - Private Parts
    But the worst thing I ever done -- I mixed a pot of fake puke at home and then I went to this movie theater, hid the puke in my jacket, climbed up to the balcony and then, t-t-then, I made a noise like this: hua-hua-hua-huaaaaaaa -- and then I dumped it over the side, all over the people in the audience. And then, this was horrible, all the people started getting sick and throwing up all over each other. I never felt so bad in my entire life.
    But the worst thing I ever done -- I mixed a pot of fake puke at home and then I went to this movie theater, hid the puke in my jacket, climbed up to the balcony and then, t-t-then, I made a noise like this: hua-hua-hua-huaaaaaaa -- and then I dumped it over the side, all over the people in the audience. And then, this was horrible, all the people started getting sick and throwing up all over each other. I never felt so bad in my entire life.
    {Upload|7899}
    why.jpg 29.8K
  • MetalSSlayerMetalSSlayer Posts: 6,164 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I love that part.
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Dawn - The Goonies 5
    Downnola - Private Parts 1