Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Horror Movie Tournament: 2nd ROUND, FIRST TO 5 VOTES WINS

Comments

• ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    seems like me and monica are the only ones that know a good movie when we see it. .
    Both of your creditability on judging movies was thrown out when you voted Halloween better then the original Texas Chainsaw Massacre. Jason was such a cheesy villain, that provided almost zero scare. I am cool with Texas chainsaw losing to some other horror film... buck fucking Halloween? Pa-Lease
    LOL, Halloween = Michael Myers, Friday The 13th = Jason, idiot.
    inb4lists
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    and your creditability is gone now too cause jason is the villian in Friday The 13th, not Halloween :-))
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    and your creditability is gone now too cause jason is the villian in Friday The 13th, not Halloween :-))
    Beat you to it B-)
    inb4lists
  • monicaamonicaa Posts: 7,109 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Wow Wake, really?
    and FYI jason wasn't even in the original Friday The 13th, his mother was the original killer. jason didnt show up until the sequal. Halloween>The Texas Chainsaw Massacre>Friday The 13th IMO
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • monicaamonicaa Posts: 7,109 destroyer of motherfuckers
    why didn't bwp2 win? ugh. it's NOTHING like the first one. obviously people never even watched it. :-<
    oh and the remake of The Texas Chainsaw Massacre is better then the original IMO. Leatherface was more of a badass in the remake. he seemed a little bit like a fruity momma's boy in the original. i mean what the hell was he doing at the end? he was like dancing around with the chainsaw at the end of the original, wtf was that? :-))
    why didn't bwp2 win? ugh. it's NOTHING like the first one. obviously people never even watched it. :-<
    i know. BW2 is an actual movie rather than the supposed "documentary" that the first one was. but that match up was taking wayyy too long so i had to call it.
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    sorry... I was on the phone with verizon over my broken phone and so I was typing that response while talking to tech support. The content of my message was good, just had the wrong name in it.

Michael Myers was cheesy. I'll agree that Jason and Freddie were more Cheesy then Michael Myers, but no way a cheesy villain horror film is better then a movie like texas chainsaw.
    Michael Myers is the most badass villian of them all.
  • GULCH_OF_ROTGULCH_OF_ROT Posts: 5,795 salt miner
    oh and the remake of The Texas Chainsaw Massacre is better then the original IMO. Leatherface was more of a badass in the remake. he seemed a little bit like a fruity momma's boy in the original. i mean what the hell was he doing at the end? he was like dancing around with the chainsaw at the end of the original, wtf was that? :-))
    the original texas chainsaw masicare is fucking amazing
    I would have agreed had they not made a shit load of sequels. Sequels like what they did kill what good a character has. fuck Halloween.
  • GULCH_OF_ROTGULCH_OF_ROT Posts: 5,795 salt miner
    I would have agreed had they not made a shit load of sequels. Sequels like what they did kill what good a character has. fuck Halloween.
    jason would slaughter m.m.
    Michael Myers > Jason > Leatherface > Freddy
    John Carpenter > Wes Craven > Tobe Hooper
    Yeah... Skully is a fucking idiot. Can you believe these chumps picked Halloween over the original Texas Chainsaw?

I'm not saying Halloween wasnt a good movie... but it is quite a few levels below how epic texas chainsaw was.

Halloween didnt keep me up one single night. First time I saw Texas Chainsaw, I didnt sleep with the lights off for a week.
    THIS.
    the only original halloweens i like are Halloween, Halloween II, and Halloween H20 isn't that bad either. i like both remakes too. they completely ruined Halloween with the 3rd one and to make things worse it took them forever to make more sequals which were pretty bad except for H20 IMO. carpenter (probably unintentionally) laid down the foundation for what could've been a fantastic franchise but was later butchered by other people. sometimes i wonder what would've happened if carpenter kept directing the halloween movies.
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    im glad they make remakes, not sequels though
    i wouldnt enjoy a badly filmed grainy cheesey serial killer movie
    imageimage
    Because Suspiria is a fucking masterpiece.
    inb4lists