Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Horror Movie Tournament: 2nd ROUND, FIRST TO 5 VOTES WINS

Comments

• HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    btw... basketball diaries was a great story also, just wasnt as real with the connection and truth to the entire story as requim. Requim showed the inner thinking of minds during such problems.
    actually i thought the exact opposite...
    basketball diaries was a great story and showed alot of what happenes on the outside, but requim brings the story to the inside of the mind and explains it outward.
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Who's in the movie George?
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    btw... basketball diaries was a great story also, just wasnt as real with the connection and truth to the entire story as requim. Requim showed the inner thinking of minds during such problems.
    actually i thought the exact opposite...
    basketball diaries was a great story and showed alot of what happenes on the outside, but requim brings the story to the inside of the mind and explains it outward.
    i guess....but that doesnt make as good of a movie
    Ellen Burstyn
    Jared Leto
    Jennifer Connelly
    Marlon Wayans

its from the same director who wrote and directed movie like pi, and black swan.
    Nola <_> watch it again....
    Ellen Burstyn
    Jared Leto
    Jennifer Connelly
    Marlon Wayans

its from the same director who wrote and directed movie like pi, and black swan.
    has anyone seen pi?
    Never saw Black Swan yet. :-S
    he's prolly favortie director that is still living.
    cf, see the wrestler before black swan....its way better
    oh yeah, he directed the Wrestler too which is also a great film that shows the inner workings of an addiction... the Wrestler is very similar to requim for a dream insted in requim theyre dealing with drug addiction and in the wrestler theyre dealing with a different kind of addiction, i dont want to spoil anything.

buit the wrester is great, but not better then black swan, no way. its almost the same movie in alot of parts, but in black swan it shows more of the side of someone with a mental disease, and thats all i'm going to say, dont want to spoil movies.....
    I saw the Wrestler. I liked that alot. I can't get my wife to want to watch black swan for some reason tho. It's weird :-?
    pffft the wrestler is ten times better than black swan..
    Black Swan was one of the best films I have seen in the past I would say 3-4 years.
    the great mickey rourke >>>>>>>>> chick from that 70s show
    pffft the wrestler is ten times better than black swan..
    why cause theyre dealing with Wrestling and not Dancing? She has all the same issues as the guy in the wrestler, but she also has huge mental problems which adds alot to the story and the outcome of the entire film. black swan is like the wrestler but with alot more added to the story. the wrestler is a film about a guy run down and trying to ammedn his life and cant stop wrestling no matter if it kills him, great story about a person addicted to what they do and the envirnoment. Black swan, same thing, but it also goes deep into the mind of a person who is extremely mentally ill and also has the issues of giving it all for their work. Black swan is just like the wrestler, but alot more added to the story in a thrilling suspenseful way.
    the great mickey rourke >>>>>>>>> chick from that 70s show
    <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<_______________________>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

this has to be the dumbest thing you have ever stated.
    haha i was just tryin to rattle u there lol
    I thought it was just about 2 hotties gettin it on :-S /:-)
    haha i was just tryin to rattle u there lol
    you ass :>
    I thought it was just about 2 hotties gettin it on :-S /:-)
    no, they barely even get it on... that scene is way blown out of proportion... it is nice, but not what youd expect from all the hype.

Theyre both great movies. I just love movies that twist your head all up and make you think and shit and black swan did that for me. i was thinking about it for a damn week and in the first time in prolly since i was a kid i went back and saw it again cause i was that intrigued by it. great film. i love both of them, i love all this ddoods work.