Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

OK, South Korea needs to be wiped of the map with a nuclear weapon

Comments

• SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo

Oh really? Like what? Maybe to you it's important but to others it may not be so. If you're not giving back to the community, helping the economy, etc then all you're doing is what is important to you. So to say one counts more as a human being than another is all perception and relativity.
    haha i know right?
    im giving back by helping animals and donating money
    i help the economy by doing my job well
    im helping myself with my future by going to college and getting good grades
    HOW ABOUT YOU RUN THAT EXPLANATION BY ME AGAIN, LIL HOMIE
    Giving back to animals helps no humans and is just your perception on what is good. I or someone else may not see it the same way
    I thought you were unemployed or are about to be unemployed?
    You perceive getting good grades in college to be what is best for you while others may not see it the same way. There are people who make a great living without formal education or very little
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    i choose not to help humans. they do nothing for me
    no, i work at gamestop. would you
    like to know my hours?
    why shouldnt people think getting good grades is best for me?
    imageimage
  • Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip

Giving back to animals helps no humans and is just your perception on what is good. I or someone else may not see it the same way

That's complete bullshit.

And Santana, out of curiosity, what do you do to help people?

That's complete bullshit.

And Santana, out of curiosity, what do you do to help people?
    Tell me how that's bull

I have a job so I give back to the economy. I make money and turn it around. Don't even try telling me that doesn't benefit anything. I help scouts with their scouting for food program which brings in loads and loads of food that help feed the hungry over winter
    i choose not to help humans. they do nothing for me
    no, i work at gamestop. would you
    like to know my hours?
    why shouldnt people think getting good grades is best for me?
    That's pathetic. You favoring animals over humans is just sad. There are plenty of humans suffering out there yet you take priority over them by giving to animals
    You were talking about gamestop closing or something, earlier
    I don't know. Getting good grades is good but there are some who could honestly care less
    yes, i favor animals over everyone except my family and ZERO FUCKS ARE GIVEN
    let people suffer, they can take care of themselves
    imageimage
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    i would help an animal over a human any day.

humans can fend for themselves, most animals are helpless
    Wow those are ignorant statements. I would continue and believe me I have a lot to say on this but I'm tired, have two tests tomorrow, and you two obviously have some priority issues to settle. So good day
    then say it, pussy
    i couldnt care less about your tests just like you couldnt care less about me being in college and getting good grades
    imageimage

Tell me how that's bull

I have a job so I give back to the economy. I make money and turn it around. Don't even try telling me that doesn't benefit anything. I help scouts with their scouting for food program which brings in loads and loads of food that help feed the hungry over winter
    I would go crazy without animals. Also, they give us so many things. Many animals pollinate plants that, without we wouldn't have ANYTHING. Animals clean up our dead and waste. Without sheep we wouldn't have any clothing. Without pets, I would never have a 24/7 friend who I could cuddle and love on to keep me sane. The list can go on.

And at least you do something to help people. I can respect that. I wish humans didn't give Bianca plenty of reasons for her to hate them, but you have to respect her dedication to the things who make it possible for us to survive.
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    i would help an animal over a human any day.

humans can fend for themselves, most animals are helpless
    imageimage
    Wow those are ignorant statements. I would continue and believe me I have a lot to say on this but I'm tired, have two tests tomorrow, and you two obviously have some priority issues to settle. So good day
    way to back out like a bitch when you know you fucked up.
    thanks ellie >:D<
    imageimage
    LOL no one likes santana
    imageimage
    way to back out like a bitch when you know you fucked up.
    I said I have plenty to say on this but I have tests tomorrow. I'll be back because I'm obviouslyl not done here dipshit
    LOL no one likes santana
    It's a wonder anybody likes you. Pmsing all the time and acting like a retard bitch. Man I am so glad I don't have to live anywhere near you. God I feel bad for the people around you. I really do
    edited March 2011
    thanks ellie >:D<
    >:D<

And for the record, I don't hate Santana, that would be silly. I just think he needs to own up to the fact that most meat is unsanitary, like I do. That's what started all of this. :-))
    SANTANA MAD!
    So?
    Bianca is 10 times cooler than santana. she only derps mildly in arguments but satana goes full blown retard
    actually, my birth control prevents me from PMSing so you can stop using that as an excuse
    imageimage