Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Rock Band preview of Winds of Plague's new song, "California"

13»

Comments

• ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    as far as deathcore goes they're great, cuz most of it is not even fucking listenable
  • Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    as far as deathcore goes they're great, cuz most of it is not even fucking listenable
    I agree with this.
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I agree with this.
  • cheech9_4offcheech9_4off Posts: 942 just the tip
    i dont see why people call them deathcore so much. ya they have their moments but they dont fall squarely into deathcore to me. they dont "chugg" enough for me to instantly call them deathcore.
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    i dont see why people call them deathcore so much. ya they have their moments but they dont fall squarely into deathcore to me. they dont "chugg" enough for me to instantly call them deathcore.

so much fail i don't even know what to post in responce
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers

so much fail i don't even know what to post in responce
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    thrashy.
    What the fucking fuck? You best be trolling
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    The Great Stone War had some cool moments, this blows.

I also dislike the dude's inhales, but whatever.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG