Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

What are you illegally downloading right now?

Comments

• TiradesOfTruthTiradesOfTruth Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    So is pirate bay legal. Because I don't wnat the FBI at my door one day
  • GULCH_OF_ROTGULCH_OF_ROT Posts: 5,795 salt miner
    screw norton and all that protection bullshit, that stuff just slows your computer down and does nothing
    YOU ARE SO VERY WRONG ON SO MANY LEVELS

NORTON IS FANTASTIC HAVE NOT HAD A VIRUS FOR THE LAST 9 YEARS THANKS TO NORTON
    So is pirate bay legal. Because I don't wnat the FBI at my door one day
    DONT DL MOVIES THAT ARE IN THE THEATER
  • TiradesOfTruthTiradesOfTruth Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    But like if I wanted to download Amon Amarth Sultur rising I shouldnt have a problem.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    screw norton and all that protection bullshit, that stuff just slows your computer down and does nothing

but it makes your computer so slow..... i just back up all my shit and if computer catches a virus i just factory reload it, problem solved

but it makes your computer so slow..... i just back up all my shit and if computer catches a virus i just factory reload it, problem solved
    THIS IS TRUE UNLESS YOU HAVE A TOP OF THE LINE SYSTEM WITCH WILL RUN NORTON LIKE BUTTERSCOTCH

AS FAR AS BACK UP TO RESTORE YES IT WORKS
    BUT WHEN YOU RUN LARGE EXPENSIVE PROGRAMS WITH LOTS OF ANTI PIRACY PROTECTION SUCH AS AUTODESK PRODUCTS
    IT CAN TURN INTO A REAL BITCH GETTING BACK UP AND RUNNING, I.E. CALLING AUTODESK AND BEING ON HOLD EXPLAINING THE SITUATION GETTING NEW KEYS
    WHEN MY WORK COMPUTER WENT DOWN LAST WEEK IT TOOK ME ALL MOST 30 HOURS TO GET BACK UP AND RUNNING
    AND I'M STILL NOT DONE WITH NETWORK SETTING, PRINTER DRIVERS, WINDOWS UPDATES.

BUT IF YOU JUST SURF THE INTERWEB FUCK IT DONT NEED PROTECTION, BUT I STILL LIKE IT,
    I FIX OTHER PEOPLES COMPUTERS FOR MONEY
    1 DONT WANT TO COME HOME AND HAVE TO FIX MINE
    But like if I wanted to download Amon Amarth Sultur rising I shouldnt have a problem.
    I DONT THINK YOU WILL HAVE ANY THING TO WORRY ABOUT UNLESS YOU START DLING MOVIES THAT ARE STILL IN THEATER

AND/OR

START DLING 1000 OF GBS A MONTH

THEN YOUR IP MIGHT LOOK IN TO WHAT YOU ARE DOING
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Where the hell is the best place to download music for free at.
    Either Waffles.fm or What.cd

Both sites focus on high quality music and both sites are hard as fuck to get in. You have to know someone to get in, and both sites have limited invite registration time. It is the safest form of dling you will get.

I can invite you next time they have open invite registration. I've already promised George an invite, but I'll give you one as well.

Do you know about how torrents work?
    The Pirate Bay is risky as fuck. I don't ever DL something from there. If anything I will download from Demonoid which is just as risky because that site is so easy to get membership too. When I download from demonoid I turn off my upload or set it to .01 kbs. There is no reason to seed on demonoid. They dont have ratio limits and the RIAA/MPAA are all over that site.

The two sites I mentioned are really difficult to get into. The probability that the RIAA?MPAA are on those sites is next to none. They also have anything you could ever want in super high quality format.
    The Pirate Bay is risky as fuck. I don't ever DL something from there. If anything I will download from Demonoid which is just as risky because that site is so easy to get membership too. When I download from demonoid I turn off my upload or set it to .01 kbs. There is no reason to seed on demonoid. They dont have ratio limits and the RIAA/MPAA are all over that site.

The two sites I mentioned are really difficult to get into. The probability that the RIAA?MPAA are on those sites is next to none. They also have anything you could ever want in super high quality format.
    WAKE, DO YOU RUN NORTON?
    ummm... I run Symantec which I think is the same thing. But it isnt needed for my sites. The odds of a virus are zilch. If someone uploaded a virus that person would be immediately kicked off one of the greatest private sites on the net. I'd say the odds of a virus are 0%. the odds of the RIAA/MPAA tracking on that site is maybe 1%.
    ummm... I run Symantec which I think is the same thing. But it isnt needed for my sites. The odds of a virus are zilch. If someone uploaded a virus that person would be immediately kicked off one of the greatest private sites on the net. I'd say the odds of a virus are 0%. the odds of the RIAA/MPAA tracking on that site is maybe 1%.
    I UNDERSTAND
    JUST SAYING IF YOU RUN NORTON INTERNET SECURITY
    PIRATE BAY AND UTORRENT ARE REALLY SAFE, AS LONG AS YOU DONT DL A UNKNOWN .EXE AND OPEN IT
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    The best sites by far are blog sites.
    BLOG SITES ARE OK BUT A LITTLE TIME CONSUMING FOR MY TASTE
    What do you think you are safe from? Virus? Because that is the least of my worries for using tpb. I'm concerned about the MPAA/RIAA/etc tracking my IP. Going before a judge to get my IP linked to my name, and then giving me a huge lawsuit.

You know about PeerGuardian, right? If you are going to use the bay then you should at least be using that or something like it. What you should have done is switched over to demonoid when I gave you that invite. Demonoid >>>>> the pirate bay. They have less virus and less people tracking your shit.
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Not if you find the right ones. There are some blog sites with pretty much every metal album that ever came out that you can download. All nice and neat alphabetical and in drop down menus too .
    edited April 2011
    What do you think you are safe from? Virus? Because that is the least of my worries for using tpb. I'm concerned about the MPAA/RIAA/etc tracking my IP. Going before a judge to get my IP linked to my name, and then giving me a huge lawsuit.

You know about PeerGuardian, right? If you are going to use the bay then you should at least be using that or something like it. What you should have done is switched over to demonoid when I gave you that invite. Demonoid >>>>> the pirate bay. They have less virus and less people tracking your shit.
    I RUN MY IILEGAL DL VIA OTHER PEEPS WIRELESS SIGNAL

THAT THEY GET FUCKED NOT ME :-D

OR MY WORK COMPUTER MUHAHAHAHAMUHAHAHAHAHA
    Not if you find the right ones. There are some blog sites with pretty much every metal album that ever came out that you can download. All nice and neat alphabetical and in drop down menus too .
    TRUE I HAVE FOUND SOME DECENT ONES
  • Its_Meh_ChewIts_Meh_Chew Posts: 7,380 just the tip
    filestube ftw. its a search engine for mediafire, megaupload, hotfile ect
    filestube ftw. its a search engine for mediafire, megaupload, hotfile ect
    WILL TRY