Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Post the most retarded statements you hear on the forums.

Comments

• BlindGuardian93BlindGuardian93 Posts: 4,988 jayfacer
    That place gets worse and worse, everyone who was cool on the old forums(with few exceptions) is here now.
    What was your name on there?
    I've been lost in endless seas My heart died long ago I curse my failures as I fall from you
  • Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    That place gets worse and worse, everyone who was cool on the old forums(with few exceptions) is here now.
    I have been known by many names, I started as Primus Sucks day one of the 08 forums though, other popular names by me are Deputy_Potatoes and Razor_Shark.
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers

PINK FLOYD 1
    BEACH BOYS 1

sry george, it was close
    :-)) :-)) :-))
  • Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip
    http://rockstarmayhemfest.com/boards/f/8/t/1845410/1

Just read this thread.
    {Upload|6555}

Christ, even the other people like "OLOL WELL I CULD BEET U UP TOOZ OLOL" are just as retarded as dem 15-year-olds.
  • Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep

PINK FLOYD 1
    BEACH BOYS 1

sry george, it was close
    :-)) :-)) :-))
    Haha, funny.
    I have been known by many names, I started as Primus Sucks day one of the 08 forums though, other popular names by me are Deputy_Potatoes and Razor_Shark.
    Oh ok i knew you as Razor_Shark then
    I've been lost in endless seas My heart died long ago I curse my failures as I fall from you
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I am disappoint. I think you guys are being trolled on the official boards.
    One part of me thinks that but another part of me knows how many fucktarded warped kids come over.
    I dunno man, sometimes when I'll be like "Oh pshhh that's definitely a troll" people always end up surprising you.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    looking up pink floyd songs on youtube..seriously i cant believe how many people cant understand what a troll is. its mind boggling

@JustinBieberisGOD1 Hahahaha your calling Pink Floyd gay?? lets just look at your name JustinBeiberisGOD I don't think anything else needs to be said

Brian15191 1 week ago 32 likes
    looking up pink floyd songs on youtube..seriously i cant believe how many people cant understand what a troll is. its mind boggling

@JustinBieberisGOD1 Hahahaha your calling Pink Floyd gay?? lets just look at your name JustinBeiberisGOD I don't think anything else needs to be said

wow
    edited March 2011
    Or maybe it's a troll trolling a troll? :-?
    I dunno man, sometimes when I'll be like "Oh pshhh that's definitely a troll" people always end up surprising you.
    perhaps.... but if they are real life retards, I have a part B) disappoint. As many times as they were all "we'll kick your assses, cum at us in the pit, we'll fuck you up, it doesn't matter that wer're girls, we'll still kick your asses, we'll fuck you up".... I can't believe that there wasn't anyone who called them on it or put a nice scare into them. that would be pretty fucking funny. That's why I think it's trolling tho, because EVERY post they threatened to beat everyone up.

where is this at?
    edited March 2011
    perhaps.... but if they are real life retards, I have a part B) disappoint. As many times as they were all "we'll kick your assses, cum at us in the pit, we'll fuck you up, it doesn't matter that wer're girls, we'll still kick your asses, we'll fuck you up".... I can't believe that there wasn't anyone who called them on it or put a nice scare into them. that would be pretty fucking funny. That's why I think it's trolling tho, because EVERY post they threatened to beat everyone up.
    You have obviously never have been a 15 year old girl or at least been around the retarded, batshit insane ones.

THEY EXIST, MAN. AND THEY THREATEN YOU ON THE INTERNET MAN, TO STAB YOU AND SHIT.
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Bitches around here are so fucking stupid. 2 bitches had a fight planned, so some dumbass put it up on Facebook as an event and invited everyone. -___- Fucking pathetic. Can't stand these kids. So glad to be out of the high school. Mindless fucking rats.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    edited March 2011

where is this at?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bqvcmud3LFQ

Bitches around here are so fucking stupid. 2 bitches had a fight planned, so some dumbass put it up on Facebook as an event and invited everyone. -___- Fucking pathetic. Can't stand these kids. So glad to be out of the high school. Mindless fucking rats.
    LOLLLLL WTF

I'd totally tell the principle about it olololol.
    You have obviously never have been a 15 year old girl or at least been around the retarded, batshit insane ones.

THEY EXIST, MAN. AND THEY THREATEN YOU ON THE INTERNET MAN, TO STAB YOU AND SHIT.

where is this at?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bqvcmud3LFQ
    I gotcha now. Not sure what a troll is to gain from trolling on youtube tho