Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

I'm speechless.

2»

Comments

• Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip
    my brother has aspergers syndrome....
    That was one huge bit that annoys me. One of my bffs has Aspergers. He's a little awkward, but he acknowledges it and doesn't blame something as horrific (nor would he ever do this) as this on it. People who have Aspergers are known as "high functioning autistics". Some of them you can't even fucking tell. ~X(
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    really? how bad is it? is he smart as fuck?
    nah, hes not that smart, just different smart. like hes good at some subjects but sucks at some things too, like reading comprehension. he sticks to himself alot, doesnt like sports, is very literal and likes video games lol. hes cool tho and is prob the only person i would give my life for, i love the kid

• WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    That was one huge bit that annoys me. One of my bffs has Aspergers. He's a little awkward, but he acknowledges it and doesn't blame something as horrific (nor would he ever do this) as this on it. People who have Aspergers are known as "high functioning autistics". Some of them you can't even fucking tell. ~X(
    lots of neurological diseases are like that... My son has Tourettes, however it is likely you wouldn't know unless I told you. When you know though, sometimes it is really obvious. If you didnt know then you might think he was just trying to be silly or something.

nah, hes not that smart, just different smart. like hes good at some subjects but sucks at some things too, like reading comprehension. he sticks to himself alot, doesnt like sports, is very literal and likes video games lol. hes cool tho and is prob the only person i would give my life for, i love the kid

Is he really into order and making sure he does things the same way everytime he does it?
    edited March 2011

lots of neurological diseases are like that... My son has Tourettes, however it is likely you wouldn't know unless I told you. When you know though, sometimes it is really obvious. If you didnt know then you might think he was just trying to be silly or something.

I just hate it when people blame shit, especially something this awful, on things that wouldn't even make any sense to as why it would make them do it. It causes people who actually have these illnesses look like freaks and causes them to be stereotyped. D:
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker

Is he really into order and making sure he does things the same way everytime he does it?
    hmmmm, not really. he does do everything by the books tho, never likes breaking rules of any kind. he used to like metal music with me but my mom told him its bad so now its in his head that metal = bad therefore he wont listen to it

I just hate it when people blame shit, especially something this awful, on things that wouldn't even make any sense to as why it would make them do it. It causes people who actually have these illnesses look like freaks and causes them to be stereotyped. D:
    ahhhh... I had missed that someone was blaming this shit on that. Yeah that is fucked up.

ahhhh... I had missed that someone was blaming this shit on that. Yeah that is fucked up.
    Yeah, that woman who did it was saying "Well I have Aspergers..." do help her case on what she did.

hmmmm, not really. he does do everything by the books tho, never likes breaking rules of any kind. he used to like metal music with me but my mom told him its bad so now its in his head that metal = bad therefore he wont listen to it
    interesting. well that is pretty cool... I think people with aspergers are interesting.
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    when i was like 16 or 17 i watched my friend soak a snake with lighter fluid or gasoline or something and then light it on fire. he's been in jail for a total of like 7 years and is gonna be there for like another 7 years. he went to jail for 5 years for stealin' a car then he went back to jail on drug related charges. i gotta be honest though, lighting the snake on fire was my idea :-)) only because i thought it would look cool but as soon as i caught the snake i was already feeling bad and wanted no part of lighting it on fire. i felt horrible about that.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    hes a good guy and everything. i think most if not all of his issues were from his mom dying when we were in 8th grade.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    hes a good guy and everything. i think most if not all of his issues were from his mom dying when we were in 8th grade.
    yea that can really fuck a nigga up
    yea that can really fuck a nigga up
    especially when you're young. him and his dad used to have horrible fights after his mom died. sometimes the fights were so bad i would just walk out of his house and wait till the fight was over.
  • TravisTravis Posts: 4,971 balls deep
    edited March 2011
    noticed two things today: that this british twat got 15 YEARS for going down on her own baby, and in another thread an AMERICAN twat got 10 YEARS for selling $31 worth of a little green plant that grows in the ground........

She was American. the British teenager was watching it. Not doing the action.
    By Jove, I stand corrected....but it illustrates my point even better....