Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

So wtf is up with Ozzfest?

Comments

• mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Mayhem fest is going down the tubes fast? You must be smoking some crazy shit today UP because though the headliners suck this year they will probably sell out every venue or close to it again so it is quite the opposite
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • rammstein516rammstein516 Posts: 3,720 juggalo
    SOAD and KNOT was at Ozzfest 2011.
    =P~

If System is on Ozzfest, my fried and I are considering driving to Pittsburgh to see them and Ozzy
    That's if they hit Pittsburgh
    Ozzy said in Pittsburgh last year "we'll see you next Summer." So I assume there would be a Pittsburgh date because last years did very well. But anyways, if it happens, I'll see you there Santana. \m/
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    Unless of course there's a DC date, then I'll go to that lol

But yeah it should be cool to finally go to ozzfest, see system with one of my best friends and meet up with Rammstein! \m/
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    Mayhem Fest has only been around for 3 years and they are going down the tubes fast.
    Lol wut?

How do you figure that exactly?
    Bands blow ass?
    I don't care what your opinion is on the bands playing, that's irrelevant.

Like what Ape said, you can't hate those bands all you want but they will almost for sure sell incredible amounts of tickets to those shows.
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    If Ozzfest happens, the lineup is worth it, and it hits Pittsburgh...I might go
    imageimage
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    I would like to see Ozzfest if it came through, never been to one before.
    I went to 06,07 I had a great time both years however I like mayhem the way it is run slightly better.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    I prefer Ozzfest. The whole atmosphere and how long it lasted was better. Now, I'm not sure cuz everything is getting shorter and with less bands
    imageimage
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    Mayhem Fest has only been around for 3 years and they are going down the tubes fast.
    Lol wut?

Bands blow ass?
    They've had shitty bands from the get-go. So did Ozzfest. I think they're equal.
    I liked it starting early with the longer set times for headliners but there are just some aspects of mayhem that are run a lot better. I've had more fun at the mayhem shows than the ozzfest shows
    Mayhem should totally do a FreeFest :D
    Lol wut?

Bands blow ass?
    They've had shitty bands from the get-go. So did Ozzfest. I think they're equal.
    Ozzfest has had more bands, better variety, a lot better bands then Mayhem has had...and it used to start at 9 am
    imageimage
  • rammstein516rammstein516 Posts: 3,720 juggalo
    I prefer Ozzfest. The whole atmosphere and how long it lasted was better. Now, I'm not sure cuz everything is getting shorter and with less bands
    I prefer Ozzfest's atmosphere too. I think Mayhem had the better line-up but Ozzfest's atmosphere seemed a lot more chilled out instead of Mayhem when you had 20,000 drunks tripping over each other.
  • GuruGuru Posts: 2,089 juggalo
    I liked it starting early with the longer set times for headliners but there are just some aspects of mayhem that are run a lot better. I've had more fun at the mayhem shows than the ozzfest shows
    What aspects?
    Mayhem should totally do a FreeFest :D
    That sounds like failure. There would be so many true fans that would get left out because of all the people that would only be up to going for free and that's about it
    True fans would make damn sure they get tickets.
    edited March 2011
    I like the 2 Side stage setup much better where it is one band after another instead of set up times between each band though it was only 5 minutes I like 2 stages better. I don't like that Sharon takes her own feelings and puts them before the fans *coughironmaidencough* and I hated that bls was always there they are so boring. Lol
    Not if it's like 07 ozzfest and sells out real quick. I'm a true fan of bands but my internet connection couldn't compete with some out there so what if I can't get a ticket?
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,594 spicy boy
    you buy them over priced online...thats what im doing for the michigan notre dame game this year
    Not if it's like 07 ozzfest and sells out real quick. I'm a true fan of bands but my internet connection couldn't compete with some out there so what if I can't get a ticket?
    I've never been to an Ozzfest that has sold out...and I don't know how many have. I've never bought an Ozzfest ticket online except for freefest lol
    imageimage