Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

First 10 heavy bands that pop into your mind that suck, in your opinion...

Comments

• WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I honestly don' think limp bizkit is that bad. Their singer is atrocious, he has a good scream/yealling voice, but when he tries to sing and rap, its horrific. but the band itself is ok. and like Korn, i dugg their first 2 cd's, then they just put out the same shit over and over again, nothing original.
    I would have said the first half of their third album "Follow the leader" was the only thing good they ever did

• ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    Redoing my list

Emmure
    Attack Attack!
    Bring Me The Horizon
    Whitechaple
    Suicide Silence
    BrokenCYDE
    The Devil Wears Prada
    Chelsea Grin
    A Skylit Drive
    Cancer Bats
    inb4lists
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Iliked the first 2 korn albums when I was a kid. after that (IMO), they failed.
  • laurjohn2laurjohn2 Posts: 6,951 balls deep
    i admit that Cryin like a bitch isnt that great of a song. their first couples CDs were a lot better than their last couple. Live, Godsmack owns. and bad drumming? Come on!
    sully has one tone to all his songs, the riffs are slow and boring, the drumming is mediocre at best, and every song sounds the same <_> the only reason theyre still around is because they are a tolerable radio band and the "metal" radio stations overplay their bullshit garbage music. I stick by my story, the recent godsmack love is all becasue they are on the tour, noone ever talked about godsmack before, they will wash right out of this forum as soon as mayhem is over barely to be ever talked about again.
    not true. I had a Godsmack thread on the old boardz, when they were on crue fest2.

• BlindGuardian93BlindGuardian93 Posts: 4,988 jayfacer
    Emmure, A Day to Remember, TDWP, BMTH, Norma Jean, Suicide Silence, Skillet, Def Leppard, Fall out Boy, Chiodos. Fuck All These Bands.
    I've been lost in endless seas My heart died long ago I curse my failures as I fall from you
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    skillet is okay in very small doses but i totally agree with def leppard
    I think you just wised up soon then most people did. According to album sells though, "follow the leader" was by far their most successful.

skillet is okay in very small doses but i totally agree with def leppard
    Def Leppard is probably the band i hate the most out of all of them
    I've been lost in endless seas My heart died long ago I curse my failures as I fall from you
    How come no one has given me shit over "Municipal Waste" yet? Most metalheads love swinging from their nut sack.

It is funny seeing them in concert because their gay fans keep shouting out "Municipal Waste Is Gonna Fuck You Up!"... Proof positive for me that the band is the metal equivalent of a one hit wonder.
    I think you just wised up soon then most people did. According to album sells though, "follow the leader" was by far their most successful.

yeah, but according to album sales some pop singer is number 1, i dont go by that. when korn fist came out, i thought they were fun and original, after that, they just started playing radiofriendy generic songs just to stay famous and not sticking with their raw older shit. and JD's voice has just evolved into something unlistenable.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    i like municipal waste,theyre alrite
    How come no one has given me shit over "Municipal Waste" yet? Most metalheads love swinging from their nut sack.

It is funny seeing them in concert because their gay fans keep shouting out "Municipal Waste Is Gonna Fuck You Up!"... Proof positive for me that the band is the metal equivalent of a one hit wonder.
    dont worry i think they suck too. They just wernt bad enough to make my top 10.
    i dont like municipal waste,theyre are not alrite
  • laurjohn2laurjohn2 Posts: 6,951 balls deep

i like MW, but not enough to argue them as being a top thrash metal band, or not sucking
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    Trivium
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    Believe it or not , Skillet has a very good live show.
    inb4lists
    Trivium
    {Upload|6288}
    I think Warbringer >>>> Municipal Waste
    I second this notion.
    inb4lists
    :-bd