Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

I'm dreading friday

WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
edited March 2011 in Off Topic
My daughter Kadence turns 6 on Saturday and we are having her party on Friday.... My wife somehow thought it was a good idea to invite 38 people to the party because "More then half will say no"... Yeah.... So far 1 No, and 32 Yes, with 5 unknowns who will probably show up.

Those with kids- can you imagine 32-37 six year olds? holy fuck? what the hell are we going to do.

Comments

• HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    all you can do is pray for saturday, cause then the party will be over ;-)
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Give them all a shot of tequila, they'll pass out for a few hours. :-bd
  • laurjohn2laurjohn2 Posts: 6,951 balls deep
    invite Pedobear
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited March 2011
    Give them all a shot of tequila, they'll pass out for a few hours. :-bd
    lol. yeah.... that wont get back to the parents. They arent babies, they can talk!

• rammstein516rammstein516 Posts: 3,720 juggalo
    invite Pedobear
    Catz doesn't accept invitations.
    For the party we rented out a community center building and are having a Hanna Montana concert with some impersonator. My wife thought that was a great idea because my daughter is really into Hanna Montana and Taylor Swift, however I personally think it is going to be a major flop because I dont think the other kids are going to be all that into it. So basically we are going to have 35 rowdy kids with nothing to do.... We are fucked.
    and the embarrassing part is the presents! She is getting 35 presents for her birthday? that is seriously embarrassing.
    i get a moonwalk for my son every year
  • Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    All you have to do to make it through Friday, is remember that tomorrow is Saturday. 8-X
    Eh, enjoy it. Your Daughter is probably gonna have the time of her life, and even though I don't want kids myself, enjoy her young years and the birthday parties, 'cause it won't happen when she's older. All I'm gonna do for my birthday this year is smoke a lot of weed and drink with my best bro, maybe hit up a show.
    BTW wake...my son turns 6 in September. our baby is due in early October. i have to figure out whether or not to have the party a couple weeks early, and the fact my wife will be very pregnant, how will we handle a bunch of kids. i might be handling everything...scary
    yeah... I'll try and make the best of it. It is times like this that I think I should re-pick up weed. I'm a stress case with shit like this, I few tokes would sure to calm my nerves :) Perhaps a few shots before the show might take the edge off. haha
    edited March 2011
    You should! Unless you can't because of work, weed never hurt anyone. :-bd
    BTW wake...my son turns 6 in September. our baby is due in early October. i have to figure out whether or not to have the party a couple weeks early, and the fact my wife will be very pregnant, how will we handle a bunch of kids. i might be handling everything...scary
    If I was in that spot, I'd probably just spend a little extra and just buy some party. Like for my Son's 9th birthday we had it at the Rochester Science Center. It was 250 dollars total, but that included Cake, Ice Cream, Pizza, 4 science experiments led by the party organizer, and some free time in one area of the center. (it is a kids science center so it is mostly stuff geared for kids ages 4-13). It was NICE. All we had to do is show up, and thank the parents for bringing their kids. easy-breezy!
    If I was in that spot, I'd probably just spend a little extra and just buy some party. Like for my Son's 9th birthday we had it at the Rochester Science Center. It was 250 dollars total, but that included Cake, Ice Cream, Pizza, 4 science experiments led by the party organizer, and some free time in one area of the center. (it is a kids science center so it is mostly stuff geared for kids ages 4-13). It was NICE. All we had to do is show up, and thank the parents for bringing their kids. easy-breezy!
    my wife suggested something like that
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,594 spicy boy
    i my self can't wait till friday
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,594 spicy boy
    that is a lot of kids tho...id just hide in a room lol
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    I don't exactly have fond birthday memories lol, I've had 2 that didn't suck in the last 6 or 7 years.
    inb4lists