Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

GAME: The Person Most Likely To...

Comments

• ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    depends on how many points
    it only takes up to three a year
    imageimage
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    those damn tolls are the parkway are a clusterfuck
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    those damn tolls are the parkway are a clusterfuck
    they really are
    imageimage
    i always said that they should color coordinate them. like EZpass has a purple sign, so paint the lane lines purple to go to an EZpass toll. the cash sign is blue, so paint those lines blue. and all EZpasses should be to the left, and all cash tolls to the right or something like that. what makes it even worse is that some of the tolls are in the middle of a curve in the highway so its even harder to figure out what lanes go to what booths.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    I was suggesting to my mom that they should have all EZpass on one side and tolls on the other but she said if you're in a certain lane it may be hard to get to the type of toll you want
    I was suggesting to my mom that they should have all EZpass on one side and tolls on the other but she said if you're in a certain lane it may be hard to get to the type of toll you want
    all ya gotta do is cut across 5 lanes of the highway :-))
    To me, totaling multiple cars is bad. It shows you're not such a great driver. Some are accidents but if you're totaling car after car, that just doesn't look good
    i'm quite aware it doesn't look good. you don't know what happened in each situation so =;
    Yeah I don't know what happened in each situation. that's why I said there are accidents out there that aren't your fault and out of your control but when multiple cars are totaled, it shows that the driver isn't a very good driver.
  • Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    After driving for 2 years I am proud to say that I have never had so much as a fender bender on accident.
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    My record is spotless for now.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    i'm a great driver now :-bd
    good
  • RAZORRAZOR Posts: 7,664 jayfacer
    I can parallel park like a boss, so soon I'll be a licensed driver.

imageimage
    Why are you not a licensed drive already?
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    You can pick me up at 7, Razor. :p
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
    I never felt the need to get a license and shit at 16. I got my permit last May when I was 17. I regret waiting but I'll have it soon so it's okay. c:
    imageimage
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,281 mod
    Time to get you a car.

Time to get you a car.
    I have a car. :bz
    imageimage
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    I need to get my permit.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
    I never felt the need to get a license and shit at 16. I got my permit last May when I was 17. I regret waiting but I'll have it soon so it's okay. c:
    Ah. I got my permit freshman year lol. Me and my best friend were the first in our grade to get lisences.
    Ah. I got my permit freshman year lol. Me and my best friend were the first in our grade to get lisences.
    haha, I think even if I did get my license when I was in school I wouldn't of drove to school anyway. I don't understand how half of them got their license, they all drove like mad men.
    imageimage