Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

GAME: The Person Most Likely To...

Comments

• TimTim Posts: 2,441 admin

u saw wut i did there?
    Yeah bro. This thread was all Blah Blah Blah... I'm looking at my watch *Tik Tok Tik Tok* ... thinking about Blow ing this popsicle stand, then suddenly you're like BOOOOOM.
    there are some who call me... tim?
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    catz

Person most likely to get crabs?
    catz

most likely to get yeast infection
  • Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep

u saw wut i did there?
    Yeah bro. This thread was all Blah Blah Blah... I'm looking at my watch *Tik Tok Tik Tok* ... thinking about Blow ing this popsicle stand, then suddenly you're like BOOOOOM.
    {Upload|6358}
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,281 mod

u saw wut i did there?
    Well I was just looking into the thread and seeing if any of the ladies were going to take it off. Obviously they didn't and I might be just a little hungover. But it's ok because I'm going to get sleazy with the crew at a party at a rich dude's house in two days. I'm loving my crazy beautiful life and I will C U Next Tuesday.

Well I was just looking into the thread and seeing if any of the ladies were going to take it off. Obviously they didn't and I might be just a little hungover. But it's ok because I'm going to get sleazy with the crew at a party at a rich dude's house in two days. I'm loving my crazy beautiful life and I will C U Next Tuesday.
    Nice. If you see Stephen there, be careful and dont trust a fuckin word he says. Seriously, he is a backstabber, but at least he knows how to party like an animal.
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,281 mod
    Nice. If you see Stephen there, be careful and dont trust a fuckin word he says. Seriously, he is a backstabber, but at least he knows how to party like an animal.
    He will see the side of the cannibal if he decides to grow a pear.

• NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    catz

Santana (due to sand in vagina)

Most likely to win an award for service to humanity
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited March 2011
    catz

Santana (due to sand in vagina)

Most likely to win an award for service to humanity
    judy

The person most likely to pay for sex?

"That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    slap

person most likely to be arraigned in a racketeering charges
    rex, since he looks like al capone :-))

Person most likely to shit in a urinal?
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    Dirtball, because he don't give a fuck

Most likely to become a bum
  • katiakatia Posts: 4,358 just the tip
    Katia

Most likely to not get into the club
    but but I always do it legally :(
    Katia

if you do ever border jump you can hide at my house
    ;-)
  • katiakatia Posts: 4,358 just the tip
    Katia

if you do ever border jump you can hide at my house
    ;-)
    ffanks :D

you're welcome. i wouldn't tell anyone. ;-)
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    rex, since he looks like al capone :-))

Person most likely to shit in a urinal?

:-)) i never realized it but when i told my buddy he was like holy fuck dude y00z is him...im gonna be him for halloween
    edited March 2011
    NICE! you should start fuckin' with people. wear a suit and claim to be the illegitimate grandson of Al Copone :-))
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Dirtball, because he don't give a fuck

Most likely to become a bum
    Up

most likely to bail out on the "Detroit trip" first?