Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

ACRASSICAUDA announce first U.S. tour!

Comments

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Still not bullshit. Y'allz is just ignorant and don't understand the concept of different Music tastes.
    I heard from someone here that Shane wasn't allowed to talk shit to you for liking Rebecca Black, that guy definitely doesn't understand the concept of different music tastes.
    Yes, but there are only a few "artists" I believe should be bashed. BrokeNCYDE, KoRn, Rebecca Black, Blood On The Dance Floor, being a few of them. However, he loves Alestorm, whom I don't like at all, but will not bash on him for it.

Rebecca Black is a talentless piece of shit that can't sing for shit even with so many effects being used on her voice. She's only huge because of her being so terrible, she's a living fucking joke, that's just sad if anyone seriously likes her.

• Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    Still not bullshit. Y'allz is just ignorant and don't understand the concept of different Music tastes.
    I heard from someone here that Shane wasn't allowed to talk shit to you for liking Rebecca Black, that guy definitely doesn't understand the concept of different music tastes.
    Yes, but there are only a few "artists" I believe should be bashed. BrokeNCYDE, KoRn, Rebecca Black, Blood On The Dance Floor, being a few of them. However, he loves Alestorm, whom I don't like at all, but will not bash on him for it.

Rebecca Black is a talentless piece of shit that can't sing for shit even with so many effects being used on her voice. She's only huge because of her being so terrible, she's a living fucking joke, that's just sad if anyone seriously likes her.

I'm fucking with you, I watch the video because it's fucking hilarious. Only reason I listen to it too.
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Rebecca black shows more talents then bring me the horizon
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Rebecca black shows more talents then bring me the horizon
    Oh snap
    Lol OK then.
    I must say, these three comments in this order made me LOL.
    As for as vocals go at least, oli doesn't even have a mediocre voice where as with some training Rebecca may actually be able to sing one day
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • katiakatia Posts: 4,358 just the tip
    People seem to forget she is 13.
    I didn't forget. That's why I said she may be good one day
    That's where you're wrong.

You're just a hater, but Oli has a fucking powerful voice.
    And that is where you are wrong I am not just a hater and I listened to them many times to see if I could find something I liked out of them. not only was only the weak link in the band but his voice was less than average. There was not one aspect that stuck out to me as being powerful. Also I did not like the fact that it seemed like he was trying to imitate some of from autumn to ashes vocal style but fell short while doing it.

Now young man if you like them that is fine we can only hope you will grow out of it but don't go around throwing words like " powerful" or "amazing" to describe oli in anyway.
    Seriously, only vocalists I find to be powerful sound wise are Devin Townsend, Doug Pinnick, and Corey Glover. At least in hard rock/metal.
    Once again, his voice is powerful, to me at least. You're just a hater. It's not something that I'll grow out of. It's a matter of opinion and what I personally find amazing.

Don't Go still remains to be one of the most pain-filled and powerful songs I've ever heard, mainly because of Oli's voice, and to be honest, I could not give any less of a fuck if you agree or not, because that song truly inspires me. As does that entire album. I'd go as far as saying that it's tied with The Apostasy as my favorite album of all time.
    {Upload|6066}
    {Upload|6067}
    imageimage
    You just cast me off as a hater but I share valid points with you. You can like something and still recognize that certain aspects lack and in that band it is oli.
    You don't seem to understand what I'm saying.

I DON'T THINK THAT THE BAND LACKS IN THE VOCAL DEPARTMENT BECAUSE I FIND OLI'S VOCALS AMAZING. I DON'T TEND TO LIKE BANDS AS MUCH AS I LIKE BMTH WHEN I THINK THEY HAVE FLAWS.
    If Oli was replaced by a better vocalist...I'd probably enjoy BMTH more
    imageimage
    BMTH wouldn't be BMTH without Oli. Truly unique Vocalist.
    Imo, his voice is really whiny...I think one of the whiniest I've heard
    imageimage