Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Skeletonwitch drummer leaves band, wants to paint.

124»

Comments

• Alec29Alec29 Posts: 3,864 juggalo
    Being chill all the time is totally sweet. You should all try it. B-)
    She's right, it seems like it would be hard to be angry all the time.....

For me it's much harder to be happy and nice and upbeat. The older I get, I find more and more that the general public is a fucktarded ass. My tolerance for stupid gets shorter and shorter every day as well. Enjoy life while you're young cuz it will eventually bite you right in the ass. Not trying to sound all morose and shit because I'm actually really happy when I hate.
  • Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip
    Being chill all the time is totally sweet. You should all try it. B-)

Tried it. Doesn't work for me. I live in the real world with real pressures and real responsibilities. I also find it much, much easier to hate people than to like them.
    I used to be the complete opposite. People think I'm so naive, but the more I learn about people and the things they do, the more compassion and sympathy I feel for them. For me it's been a lot easier to just be happy and love everything, haha. But I suppose it doesn't work for everyone.
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    Erik, suggestion: I'd say for 30 days, don't smoke weed and see if it's possible for you to calm yourself down. I'm one that always tries to better myself so it would be intereting to see if you could do this challenge. Whenever you find yourself getting pissy or whatever just chill for a second, look at the situation and respond calmly. It's much easier to communicate with people. I have a temper problem and when I find myself getting pissed I just take a step back and change my actions. If you want to try this then good for you. You may find you become a stronger person because of it but if you don't feel like it then at least consider it because eventually you may find yourself with a mental addiction to weed and it'll be tough to stop it.
  • StratophonyStratophony Posts: 9,212 just the tip
    its hard for me to hate somebody.... they may annoy me or whatever. but for me to actually "hate" a nigga is not doable really, because once they start getting on my bad side.... the less importance i start giving them.

as a general rule... i'm nice to every new person I meet. Im not fucking corky romano or anything..... im just not a prick.
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    I hate a couple people to the full extent of that word
    imageimage
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Erik, suggestion: I'd say for 30 days, don't smoke weed and see if it's possible for you to calm yourself down. I'm one that always tries to better myself so it would be intereting to see if you could do this challenge. Whenever you find yourself getting pissy or whatever just chill for a second, look at the situation and respond calmly. It's much easier to communicate with people. I have a temper problem and when I find myself getting pissed I just take a step back and change my actions. If you want to try this then good for you. You may find you become a stronger person because of it but if you don't feel like it then at least consider it because eventually you may find yourself with a mental addiction to weed and it'll be tough to stop it.
    Nah, I don't have a weed problem, plus I have no desire to quit, it hasn't fucked up my life at all, not even in a minor way. It just keeps me level and calm. Able to deal with life in an easier way and figure things out easier. Does way more good then bad for me.

• SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    <_>
    re-read what I wrote
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    Best time to smoke weed imo is either early in high school when you don't have a job or after you find a solid job.
    I love winning with women