Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

AT&T to buy T-Mobile for $39 billion

13»

Comments

• Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip

lol @ Tim. Maybe you should move to America :P
    I don't want them dirty Canadians mucking up our Amurrican culture. X(
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers

I don't want them dirty Canadians mucking up our Amurrican culture. X(
    Tru dat boo.
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
  • TimTim Posts: 2,441 admin

Please donate all my stickers to a worthy cause.
    Ok
    there are some who call me... tim?
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    {Upload|5893}
    Hey, its Tim!
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
    Shit my secret is out. Little known fact: Julian is Phillip.

Please donate all my stickers to a worthy cause.
    Ok
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I'm just keeding!

{Upload|5894}
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    Hmm I did not know data was measured....
    <____>
    All I have as far as cell phones is a testing phone. So someone explain this gb Internet thing to me WITHOUT, being a dick. Please, I would like to know.
    <____>
    All I have as far as cell phones is a testing phone. So someone explain this gb Internet thing to me WITHOUT, being a dick. Please, I would like to know.
    Well, it's just like measuring liquid. You have a finite amount of space of how much water you can put into. Just like with data, it's physically there. :)

When cellphones first came out, all you could do was talk. How did they measure it? Minutes. Then text messaging came along. How did they measure it? Number of texts sent / received. Then phones got internet, the ability to have IMs, browse the web, etc. How did they measure it? Gigabytes.

And when I say measure................ I mean how did they extort us properly.
    edited March 2011
    <____>
    Well, it's just like measuring liquid. You have a finite amount of space of how much water you can put into. Just like with data, it's physically there. :)

So basically giving a data limit, limits the amount of pages or music downloads or whatever you can go on monthly or however your plan is set up?
    <____>

So basically giving a data limit, limits the amount of pages or music downloads or whatever you can go on monthly or however your plan is set up?
    Eh, not exactly. Cell phones, depending what kind you have, is basically like a computer. It's the total memory of everything you download and stuff. I'm not an expert on this at all, Sorry for my shitty explanation. @_@

Actually this is spot-on.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,595 spicy boy
    there going to try and do that to everyone here....
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    NEW YORK (CBSNewYork/AP) — AT&T said that if its deal to buy T-Mobile USA goes through, T-Mobile subscribers with “3G” phones will need to replace those to keep their wireless broadband service working.
    they seriously just ass fucked a few million people. way to go AT&T. going for the money grab right out of the gate.
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    NEW YORK (CBSNewYork/AP) — AT&T said that if its deal to buy T-Mobile USA goes through, T-Mobile subscribers with “3G” phones will need to replace those to keep their wireless broadband service working.
    they seriously just ass fucked a few million people. way to go AT&T. going for the money grab right out of the gate.
    Yup...
    imageimage

Sarcasm?
  • Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep

Sarcasm?
    No, I have the same thing.
    Nope you got it right.