Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

2011 Mayhem Fest Pre-Sale Registration Is Up

Comments

• HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 10,361 balls deep
    Page
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    y00z have Skull's sig :D
    Woah WTF is up with my sig yo?
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I got the special ticket in 09. Only thing special I got at my venue was....nothing. They venue didn't know amything about the tickets and didn't treat them any different. Wonderful communication to the venue right?
    that sucks. last year security yelled to everyone that whoever had the special 3D/early entry ticket to go to a seperate line.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    Woah WTF is up with my sig yo?
    it's a bug
    everyone has my signatures cause their awesome! :-D
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    I got the special ticket in 09. Only thing special I got at my venue was....nothing. They venue didn't know amything about the tickets and didn't treat them any different. Wonderful communication to the venue right?
    that sucks. last year security yelled to everyone that whoever had the special 3D/early entry ticket to go to a seperate line.
    2009 was the first year they were doing the special ticket, so that's probably why they didn't know.
  • TiradesOfTruthTiradesOfTruth Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited March 2011
    I would imagine that if you wanted to trade with somebody find a Disturbed fanboy their not hard to find.
    They did it in 08. I remember cuz I got all pissed cuz I had been at the front of the line since 9 and people who where barely showing up where getting to go before me..
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    2009 was the first year they were doing the special ticket, so that's probably why they didn't know.
    About 10 of us tried to explain, even the main security chick read the back of the ticket. She said that she'd let us in but bevause they never heard anything about it that they weren't going to treat it different. Haven't gone to a Mayhem since so idk if that's changed
    imageimage
  • TiradesOfTruthTiradesOfTruth Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    About 10 of us tried to explain, even the main security chick read the back of the ticket. She said that she'd let us in but bevause they never heard anything about it that they weren't going to treat it different. Haven't gone to a Mayhem since so idk if that's changed
    My cousin got in right away last year with no problem, it must have been the first year thing.

My cousin got in right away last year with no problem, it must have been the first year thing.

I doubt it. But anyways...to me the only special thing about the 3D ticket is just that. I don't expect getting in early or anything
    imageimage
    I can't put a 3D ticket on my wall though, a thumbtack won't go through it :/
    Uh...put it through the slit at the top? <_>
    imageimage
    I can't put a 3D ticket on my wall though, a thumbtack won't go through it :/
    its just a holligram. you can stick a thumbtack through it
    I didn't know there was slit on it. k then
  • laurjohn2laurjohn2 Posts: 6,951 balls deep
    these are the tickets i bought from the presale last 2 years. makes a great keepsake

Flickr
    edited March 2011
    Shit I don't even have my regular tickets from my three years :-<
    The Livenation ticket looked so much cooler than the Ticketmaster one, then Ticketmaster had to go ahead and buy Livenation like the whores they are.