Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Straight Line Stitch

Comments

• MetalSSlayerMetalSSlayer Posts: 6,164 destroyer of motherfuckers
    But for me it'd be...
    I keep forgetting disturbed is there this year 8-|
    Is Disturbed really all that bad? Or have we seen them way to damn much?
    thats exactly what it is.. I actually really like disturbed in a way I liked em alot more back during mayhem 08 but one reason was I had never seen them before.. I think Disturbed is a suuuper talented band but since aalllll their shit sounds alike and aaaallllll their shows are exactly the same Im not that excited. Ive already seen em 4 times so I would have been 10x happier with a just as good band but one that I havent seen
    This. Except I had seen them before Mayhem 08.
  • Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    But for me it'd be...
    I keep forgetting disturbed is there this year 8-|
    Is Disturbed really all that bad? Or have we seen them way to damn much?
    thats exactly what it is.. I actually really like disturbed in a way I liked em alot more back during mayhem 08 but one reason was I had never seen them before.. I think Disturbed is a suuuper talented band but since aalllll their shit sounds alike and aaaallllll their shows are exactly the same Im not that excited. Ive already seen em 4 times so I would have been 10x happier with a just as good band but one that I havent seen
    This. Except I had seen them before Mayhem 08.
    Me too, I saw them at Ozzfest 06
    I've seen them at MAAW III and IV, and Mayhem 08. I feel like I'm missing another one, but I can't think of it.
  • TravisTravis Posts: 4,971 balls deep
    first saw them at their debut cd release show in Chicago in 2000......

They fucked shit uuupp.....
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 10,361 balls deep
    damn I can imagine
    arent they from chicago?
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
    edited March 2011
    Yeah, they are. The first time I heard them was on the Ozzfest 2001 live album. The song "Fear".
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    I've seen them like 5 times. That's more then enough for me
    imageimage
    damn I can imagine
    arent they from chicago?

Yeah..... I had never heard of them before, and by buddy had 5 DOLLAR TICKETS to the show.....

daaaaamn

reminds me of a time...
    i was at 5 finger death punchs release party in June of 07 for way of the fist.. they had barely come out with the bleeding on the radio, the video for it hadnt been made and wouldnt be till like 3 months later, so like nooobody had heard of them at this point, shit I barely had. Even mayhem fest hadnt been anounced.. but there was like 50 people tops... It was a very good show though i was dead center on the rail.. after the show I actually got their setlist and got it signed by all the members... Ivan moody signed his name as Ghost for som reason lol.. I remember him telling me damn kid I could hear you over the speakers.. I was like 14 at the time so having this rocker dude telling me that was pretty cool...

{Upload|5649}

{Upload|5650}
    me n moody

Ive moved 3 times since then and I cant findthe setlist :(

Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
    :-c
    Ew
    negative tonight aren't we?

• JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    She needs her braids back. :bz
    If you're referring to the SLS chick, she does have them back. Her hair's long as hell right now.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
    Just cuz I hate FFDP, Disturbed live, and Machine Head doesn't mean I'm negative tonight <_>
    imageimage
    sls chick is foxy, imo.....
    Just cuz I hate FFDP, Disturbed live, and Machine Head doesn't mean I'm negative tonight <_>
    seems pretty negative.....
    she just souldnt sing
    she sounds like every other black girl that sings and its meh
    seems pretty negative.....
    I could be worse

imageimage
    {Upload|5654} u could b THIS guy....
  • Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    she just souldnt sing
    she sounds like every other black girl that sings and its meh
    This I don't have a problem with at all, actually I prefer this to any harsh vocals ever.