Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The non-Pantera, Black Sabbath, Iron Maiden, Metallica, random Metal Tournament (VERSION 2.0)

Comments

• MetalSSlayerMetalSSlayer Posts: 6,164 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Arch Enemy 3
    Grayceon
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    Arch Enemy 3
    Grayceon 1

*primusface*
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    thank god this is almost over
  • TiradesOfTruthTiradesOfTruth Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    Arch Enemy 4
    Grayceon 1
    inb4lists
    thank god this is almost over
    What would you say to an all death metal tournament?
    inb4lists
    i think metals been done to much, i wuold suggest other genres of music but some of u peepz arent very diverse so idk
    i think metals been done to much, i wuold suggest other genres of music but some of u peepz arent very diverse so idk
    Ok, sorry I've been keeping it strictly metal because it is a metal forum, but we could do mixed genres, idk doesn't matter right now, just want to finish this tournament.
    inb4lists
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,593 spicy boy
    this is the first time i have opened this thread....fuck a thread that rules out pantera from the start [-(
    this is the first time i have opened this thread....fuck a thread that rules out pantera from the start [-(
    It's because it wouldn't be a fair tournament if those bands were in it.
    inb4lists
    we should do any band you want from any genre but try to keep huge names out like the beatles and pink floyd and shit and alos keep out bands no one has ever even heard of
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,593 spicy boy
    It's because it wouldn't be a fair tournament if those bands were in it.
    fukk y00z

edited June 2011
    we should do any band you want from any genre but try to keep huge names out like the beatles and pink floyd and shit and alos keep out bands no one has ever even heard of
    Yeah, I would say Led Zeppelin, Queen, Pantera, Metallica, Black Sabbath, Pink Floyd, Judas Priest, Iron Maiden, Beatles, Aerosmith and Jimi Hendrix are all way too big.
    inb4lists
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Yeah, I would say Led Zeppelin, Queen, Pantera, Metallica, Black Sabbath, Pink Floyd, Judas Priest, Iron Maiden, Beatles, Aerosmith and Jimi Hendrix are all way too big.
    or you could do one with just the big name bands

"That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    Metal or GTFO!
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    or you could do one with just the big name bands

weve done that like 4 timezz...all these bands have been in a tourny b4
    oh, mah bad, didnt know. i have another idea but i dont think it would work cause it would probably be a lot of repeats, we could do a festival specific tournament. like a "Best Band On This Years Wacken Festival" and just include most of or all of the bands on this years line up.
    No lol, i like Nola's idea more, various genres.

-

Arch Enemy 4
    Grayceon 1
    inb4lists
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    Arch Enemy 4
    Grayceon 2

BAY AREA REPRESENTIN'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    less than 3 hours till i cal, it

:!!
    inb4lists