Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The non-Pantera, Black Sabbath, Iron Maiden, Metallica, random Metal Tournament (VERSION 2.0)

Comments

• JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    What the fuck, Dream Theater has one of the best vocalists of all time, if you don't see that then you have no business listening to music.
    You must not have seen them live.......

Primus and CF, just vote. <_________>
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    What the fuck, Dream Theater has one of the best vocalists of all time, if you don't see that then you have no business listening to music.

Belladona's voice is great too...

Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Dream Theater 4
    Anthrax 3

But he doesn't count my votes anyway
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    edited May 2011
    I would if you would quit deliberately being a dick about everything.
    inb4lists
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
  • HolyCrapLionsHolyCrapLions Posts: 83 salt miner
    edited June 2011
    Post edited by HolyCrapLions on
    Bump.
    inb4lists
  • Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep

Ya recently, you haven't heard about his food poisoning thing have you? His live vox suffer because he got food poisoning and threw up so much for so long that he can't sing correctly on a tour, he is only recently starting to get his voice back.

Dream Theater 4
    Anthrax 4

Tied up, next vote wins(or however Facefuck does it)
    Ya recently, you haven't heard about his food poisoning thing have you? His live vox suffer because he got food poisoning and threw up so much for so long that he can't sing correctly on a tour, he is only recently starting to get his voice back.
    He said he started to get it back in 2002....he's still the weakest link in that band imo. He was much better last year on the Maiden tour than he sounded at Download in 2009, I will say that.
  • Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    He said he started to get it back in 2002....he's still the weakest link in that band imo. He was much better last year on the Maiden tour than he sounded at Download in 2009, I will say that.
    When you play in a band that is all about musical talent then it hard to match up being a vocalist, I don't disagree that he is the weakest link, but is there really a vocalist who could match up? I don't think so.
    When you play in a band that is all about musical talent then it hard to match up being a vocalist, I don't disagree that he is the weakest link, but is there really a vocalist who could match up? I don't think so.
    Sure there are....there aren't many, admittedly, but they do exist.

Dream Theater 4
    Anthrax 4

Tied up, next vote wins(or however Facefuck does it)
    Yeah, next vote wins.

Dream Theater 4
    Anthrax 4
    inb4lists
    Next vote wins.

Dream Theater 4
    Anthrax 4
    inb4lists
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    Beavis! Quick, do it like he wants so Anthrax wins!!!!!!
    edited May 2011
    I'll let it slide this ONCE , but only cause it's taking forever.

Anthrax wins.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2EzvDXEkTCs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxMJDTJXleI

Flotsam And Jetsam 1
    Bolt Thrower
    inb4lists
    edited May 2011
    Flotsam And Jetsam 2
    Bolt Thrower
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Flotsam And Jetsam 2