Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The non-Pantera, Black Sabbath, Iron Maiden, Metallica, random Metal Tournament (VERSION 2.0)

Comments

• MetalSSlayerMetalSSlayer Posts: 6,164 destroyer of motherfuckers
    The Faceless 4
    Dying Fetus 5
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    The Faceless 5
    Dying Fetus 5
    I love winning with women
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    The Faceless 5
    Dying Fetus 6
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Nola you fail. Maiden is the single most influential band for Thrash Metal, Melodic Death Metal, Folk Metal and Metalcore, in addition to the others mentioned. You can also throw Dream Theater, Nevermore, and Symphony X in that group as well.
    edited April 2011
    dream theatre, nevermore, and symphony x all blow tho :/
    honestly iron maidens band isnt all that bad i just cant stand dickinson, personally and musically
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    edited April 2011
    I agree 100%, Paul D'Anno is way better than Bruce Dickinson, but Bruce is still a great frontman.

I'mm a little sad they're not playing anything from Killers, but I'll live lol
    inb4lists
    edited April 2011
    Dickinson is awesome, and if you think he's arrogant fine, but I'd be arrogant too if I was A) a certified Jet Pilot B) a world class fencer and ....... C) oh yeah argueably the best heavy metal vocalist of all time, for argueably the best heavy metal band of all time.
    a world class fencer
    Is he really that good? I knew he fenced but I've never heard about him being really good at it.
    a world class fencer
    Is he really that good? I knew he fenced but I've never heard about him being really good at it.
    Hell if I know. I have no idea how that stupid sport works, but from what I hear he's really good.
    a world class fencer
    Hell if I know. I have no idea how that stupid sport works, but from what I hear he's really good.
    I bet I could beat him.
    a world class fencer
    I bet I could beat him.
    you fence?
    a world class fencer
    I bet I could beat him.
    you fence?
    I do. I used to get to practice with the now 4 time National Champion. Although I probably wouldn't actually be able to beat Dickinson since I've only been doing it a couple years. Plus I don't know which weapon he uses.
  • Dickinson is awesome, and if you think he's arrogant fine, but I'd be arrogant too if I was A) a certified Jet Pilot B) a world class fencer and ....... C) oh yeah argueably the best heavy metal vocalist of all time, for argueably the best heavy metal band of all time.
    Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    Dickinson is awesome, and if you think he's arrogant fine, but I'd be arrogant too if I was A) a certified Jet Pilot B) a world class fencer and ....... C) oh yeah argueably the best heavy metal vocalist of all time, for argueably the best heavy metal band of all time.
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    Paul Di'Anno is not better than Dickinson. Look up any live video of Di'Anno from recent years and then look up a live video from a Maiden show. One can still sing, the other clearly cannot. I'm glad they're not playing Wrathchild for the millionth time. It was a damn shame they dropped Brighter Than A Thousand Suns to add that song on the last tour. <_>
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
    I like Di'anno, and I love both albums that he sang on, but Dickinson was a significant upgrade. He is, was, and always will be a better vocalist and frontman. / argument
    Killers = Best Iron Maiden album

IMO at least.
    inb4lists
    Current score

The Faceless 5
    Dying Fetus 6

Calling it in 2 hours.
    inb4lists