Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

wow, RIP Nate Dogg

Comments

• JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    Jesus fucking Christ so fucking ignorant. This is why I don't like Metalheads anymore. Most ignorant group of Music fans ever. Just because it's not a Metal artist, it's good that he died and he's a talentless piece of shit.

Hey, Dio died, guess what?

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.
    #-O
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    You call metalheads ignorant, then you turn around and do the exact same thing they do. <_>
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    Erik is right. Metalheads are ignorant.

You call metalheads ignorant, then you turn around and do the exact same thing they do. <_>
    I did it just to piss off Rex for being a dickhead, and everyone else who was talking shit about Nate Dogg dying. I love Dimebag.

And also to prove a point. It's only sad and tragic when it's someone from Metal. Layne Staley was a fucking straight up junkie, yet no one on here is gonna say "Drugs did it fuck him." it'll be "SOB SOB HE WAS A LEGEND HE'LL BE SORELY MISSED. :'(".
    Most people are, it has nothing to do with what you listen to. You just use metalheads as the example because that's what people on here listen to.
    And also to prove a point. It's only sad and tragic when it's someone from Metal. Layne Staley was a fucking straight up junkie, yet no one on here is gonna say "Drugs did it fuck him." it'll be "SOB SOB HE WAS A LEGEND HE'LL BE SORELY MISSED. :'(".
    Just because people believe that on this forum doesn't mean that opinion is shared by everyone.
    It is pretty sad that there can't be a RIP thread for a musician without bullshit arguments. <_>
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    No, I use metalheads as an example because they're the most elitist group when it comes to music. I see it on here; I see it on Youtube and I even see it in real life. You don't see the scene kids acting like elitist.

• Alec29Alec29 Posts: 3,864 juggalo
    It's only sad and tragic to me if I have a fuck left to give about the deceased.
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    and i leave you with this pic of Ed dancing to Kesha

No, I use metalheads as an example because they're the most elitist group when it comes to music. I see it on here; I see it on Youtube and I even see it in real life. You don't see the scene kids acting like elitist.
    Yeah, because Youtube is a great example. No matter how you slice it, you're painting with a overly broad brush.
    No it's not even on here. It's Metalheads. Metalheads are fucking ignorant. There's people that listen to heavy Music in general that are open minded with other genres, like me, but most Metalheads are straight-up ignorant, close-minded elitists.
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    It is pretty sad that there can't be a RIP thread for a musician without bullshit arguments. <_>

BOOM. And I also never see Rap or Pop fans bashing the fuck out of Metal. They say "It's nothing but screaming." but that's about as far as it goes, they don't bash the entire culture. But Metalheads find it necessary to shit on everyone else unless it's "Tr00 Metuhlz". I'm so fed up with the Metal community.

edited March 2011
    Painting with a broad brush. Whatever, it's fine. Ed can't call me close-minded because I listened to Ke$ha. :P
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    Metal is the only real music left. everything thing is force fed garbage produced for the mindless sheepale
    Metal is the only real music left. everything thing is force fed garbage produced for the mindless sheepale
    No.....
    May I present to you classic Metalhead example #1.