Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The Ladies Thread

Comments

• Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip
    YAY MOAR DICKS.
    the new stereotype for fags now is they are jacked lol
    Wut?
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Wut?
    jacked = work out a lot

"That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    I know there's a chick in this, but god this set is hot as fuck.
    {Upload|7454}
    {Upload|7455}
    {Upload|7456}
    {Upload|7457}
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    Jay probably wanted to post his dick, that's why he bumped it.

Wut?
    jacked = work out a lot

Ohhhh, haha.

i hate how the nazis adopted the iron cross. its cool as hell lookin' and i wanna get it tattooed on me but at the same time i really dont wanna get my ass kicked by 10 pissed of black people. granted it was around long before the nazis and has nothing to do with them but its often associated with them. fuckin' nazi bastards X(
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    nazis
    my ass kicked by 10 pissed of black people

WUT??
    i hate how the nazis adopted the iron cross. its cool as hell lookin' and i wanna get it tattooed on me but at the same time i really dont wanna get my ass kicked by 10 pissed of black people. granted it was around long before the nazis and has nothing to do with them but its often associated with them. fuckin' nazi bastards X(
    At least you acknowledge the fact that it could be interpreted as such, and therefore would look like a total douchebag if you got it. :-))

It's like those dumbasses that get that Buddhist symbol that the swastika was adapted from. It makes you look like a complete tool, and retarded because the people that get it don't know anything about fucking Buddhism anyway. They just want to be ~*edgy*~ and special.
    At least you acknowledge the fact that it could be interpreted as such, and therefore would look like a total douchebag if you got it. :-))

It's like those dumbasses that get that Buddhist symbol that the swastika was adapted from. It makes you look like a complete tool, and retarded because the people that get it don't know anything about fucking Buddhism anyway. They just want to be ~*edgy*~ and special.
    :-)) that always made me laugh that hitler got the swastika from buddhism/ancient egypt/india :-))
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    I wore an iron cross around my neck for about 2-3 years.and have always had an iron cross belt buckle. I give no fucks lol
    imageimage
    SRSLY. It's like all those people are brown, you can't claim their shit as your own!

While we're on the subject of nazis...

{Upload|7459}
    =P~

FUCKING CAN'T WAIT FOR THAT NEW MOVIE WITH HIM IN IT TO COME OUT!

I wore an iron cross around my neck for about 2-3 years.and have always had an iron cross belt buckle. I give no fucks lol
    I think it says something different when you just wear it on a necklace or a belt buckle rather than getting a giant one tattooed on you, imo.
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I'M GONNA TATTOO FUCK NIGGERS ON MY FACE.

I think it says something different when you just wear it on a necklace or a belt buckle rather than getting a giant one tattooed on you, imo.
    if i got it as a tattoo i would have to put a disclaimer underneath it :-)) "I am NOT racist"
    LOLLLLLLL
    if i got it as a tattoo i would have to put a disclaimer underneath it :-)) "I am NOT racist"
    LOL Put it in teensy little letters.
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    <_>

I have friends with iron cross tats...I've never thought of em as racist and I don't think anyone else has either
    imageimage
    Wow, why did I save that. That guy is NOT as sexy as the thumbnail led me to believe...
    I don't like hair =/
    imageimage