Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The Ladies Thread

Comments

• Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    whoa whoa whoa.......what is this girls against guys? can't we all just get along? >:D<
  • Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    But they have posted nudes, and they don't go into threads asking for nudes like the guys here do, if they don't want to then let them not do it.
  • Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip
    u cant call guyz pussies if girls dont do it either....
    Not quite. You think some person is going to care about your dick so much that everywhere you go it'll pop up? No. It doesn't flow the same way with females. I'm not a pussy, and I would show myself but no. I don't need that shit getting into the wrong hands and showing up all over gods creation. No thanks. I just want you pussy ass bitches to realize that posting your little dicks isn't going to have the same effect and follow you everywhere. Can't get that? Well then you can't comprehend simple shit like that and are a greedy bastard
    Well, it's the whole slut-shaming thing. Not necessarily people want to see it, but they want to so they can use it against you later for being a whore. Guys do it, but nobody cares because they don't get shamed for being a whore.
  • Alec29Alec29 Posts: 3,864 juggalo
    edited March 2011
    I think that if a person is of a mind to post ANY pics of themselves, nude or otherwise, they should already know it will be all over the web. Shouldn't be any asshurt, surprise, or shock.
    For those who say their pics were posted without permission, why did you pose for the picture to begin with? Were you forced? If so, that's a different matter all together. If not, quit crying and learn a lesson(sounds like at least a couple of you have already).

*copyright Distance*
    WE'VE ALL HAD OUR NOODS POSTED BEFORE. proceed to post dicktures kthx palz.
    LOL
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    But they have posted nudes, and they don't go into threads asking for nudes like the guys here do, if they don't want to then let them not do it.
    they've been asking for noods for 2 days in this thread, lolz

and i never asked for noodz, i just asked for pics.
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    u cant call guyz pussies if girls dont do it either....
    Not quite. You think some person is going to care about your dick so much that everywhere you go it'll pop up? No. It doesn't flow the same way with females. I'm not a pussy, and I would show myself but no. I don't need that shit getting into the wrong hands and showing up all over gods creation. No thanks. I just want you pussy ass bitches to realize that posting your little dicks isn't going to have the same effect and follow you everywhere. Can't get that? Well then you can't comprehend simple shit like that and are a greedy bastard
    Well, it's the whole slut-shaming thing. Not necessarily people want to see it, but they want to so they can use it against you later for being a whore. Guys do it, but nobody cares because they don't get shamed for being a whore.
    proceed to eriks argument about that site with chicks from his school..
    imageimage
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    IVE NEVER ASKED FOR NUDES OF YOU GUYS!
    EVER!
    imageimage
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    so we're pussies for not posting noodz, but you wont either? gotcha :-bd
    We gave you the reason. Females don't get treated like the males do. Distance is a prime example of that...so if you think it's bullshit then sob sob for you. This is a dick posting thread...not a "lets posts nudes of ourselves so they can follow us around the internet so some dudes can get a boner and jack off while others scream whore" thread
    imageimage
    it's just stupid to say we're pussies for not posting noodz when the girls won't either, i dont want to argue about it, we're both pussies i guess <_>
    ALEC, THAT'S INFRINGING ON MY COPYRIGHTED IMAGES. NOW SHUT THE FUCK UP. THIS IS MERICA.
    If I go back and edit my post to credit you, then it's not infringement. LOL

IVE NEVER ASKED FOR NUDES OF YOU GUYS!
    EVER!
    I just want dicks.

This was supposed to not be taken seriously. Unless they want to. I'm just a big creeper.

{Upload|5010}
    it's the human nature of the way guys are. We are never satisfied. The second my wife gives me a bj, no matter how great it is, I immediately start angling for another one. lol
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies

Bullshit...you guys have asks for noods in at least like 5-10 different threads or more over the life of just this forum
    imageimage
    so we're pussies for not posting noodz, but you wont either? gotcha :-bd
    We gave you the reason. Females don't get treated like the males do. Distance is a prime example of that...so if you think it's bullshit then sob sob for you. This is a dick posting thread...not a "lets posts nudes of ourselves so they can follow us around the internet so some dudes can get a boner and jack off while others scream whore" thread
    lol y you so mad? i'm not sobbing, like i said i never asked youz to post noodz in here, i always ask for pics.

and girls dont want to post noods for the same reason guys dont, you can justify it all you want to, but its the same reason. idgaf either way.

and btw shane posted a nood so

guys 1
    girls 0
    ALEC, THAT'S INFRINGING ON MY COPYRIGHTED IMAGES. NOW SHUT THE FUCK UP. THIS IS MERICA.
    If I go back and edit my post to credit you, then it's not infringement. LOL

carry on.

Credit given. I beleive I'm within the limits of the law now, ma'am. Thank you, come again!
    edited March 2011

Bullshit...you guys have asks for noods in at least like 5-10 different threads or more over the life of just this forum
    i'm talking about myself personally, cmon leah i ask you to post a pic all the time. I never once asked you for a nood.

i'm talking about myself personally, cmon leah i ask you to post a pic all the time. I never once asked you for a nood.
    Pffft, I don't care if you asked me for one, or anyone else. Again, my asking for n00dz wasn't meant to be taken seriously. though yes, guys 1 and girls 0 because Shane graced us with his penis.
    ^DAMN. WHO IS THAT GUY AND WHERE CAN I FIND HIM?
    that kind of looks like mine