Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Deaf sex.

JeffJeff Posts: 1,164 just the tip
edited March 2011 in Off Topic
Two deaf people get married and during the first week of marriage they find that they are unable to communicate in the bedroom with the lights out since they can't see each other signing, or read lips. After several nights of fumbling around and many misunderstandings, the wife figures out a solution.
She writes a note to her husband: 'Honey, Why don't we agree on some simple signals? For instance, at night, if you want to have sex with me, reach over and squeeze my left breast one time. If you don't want to have sex, reach over and squeeze my right breast two times.
The husband thinks this is a great idea. He writes back to his wife That if she wants to have sex with him, reach over and pull on his penis one time. If she doesn't want to have sex, pull on his penis two hundred and fifty times.

:-))

Comments

• ComptonAssBertoComptonAssBerto Posts: 3,899 just the tip
    My friend posted this like 20 minutes ago on his facebook.

Where is it from.
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
  • JeffJeff Posts: 1,164 just the tip
    My friend posted this like 20 minutes ago on his facebook.

Where is it from.
    Reddit.com
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    edited March 2011
    I found it on bored.com in like 06..Old as hell lol
    Joke itself is probably older
    image Photobucket
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Two deaf people get married and during the first week of marriage they find that they are unable to communicate in the bedroom with the lights out since they can't see each other signing, or read lips. After several nights of fumbling around and many misunderstandings, the wife figures out a solution.
    She writes a note to her husband: 'Honey, Why don't we agree on some simple signals? For instance, at night, if you want to have sex with me, reach over and squeeze my left breast one time. If you don't want to have sex, reach over and squeeze my right breast two times.
    The husband thinks this is a great idea. He writes back to his wife That if she wants to have sex with him, reach over and pull on his penis one time. If she doesn't want to have sex, pull on his penis two hundred and fifty times.

i'd bang a deaf person, i dont care.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies

i'd bang a deaf person, i dont care.
    ...who wouldn't?

Just because somebody is deaf doesn't mean they're not hot.
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    a deaf chick would never know if you said another girls name during sex
    :-)) :-)) :-))
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • BlindGuardian93BlindGuardian93 Posts: 4,988 jayfacer
    i lol'd
    I've been lost in endless seas My heart died long ago I curse my failures as I fall from you
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,595 spicy boy
    i would love to band a deaf, or a blind, or a midget...think of the story you could tell everyone
    it is a great conversation piece.