Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

does anyone here have an HP

Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
edited March 2011 in Off Topic
is there a I DONT GIVE A FUKK IF ITS UPDATING MODE... i sware im tierd of having to manually accept teh fukkin update just update already goddammit

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

Comments

• ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    edited March 2011
    i got a hp thats about 6 months old. A problem i do not haz.
  • Shanez_WifeShanez_Wife Posts: 2,008 just the tip
    My laptop forces into updates randomly but it's not HP. It pisses me off cause one minute I'm on the internet and the next it's taking 10 minutes for useless updates.
  • JeffJeff Posts: 1,164 just the tip
    Updates are for pussies.

Anyway, its not an HP issue, its a windows issue. Go into the control panel, then System and security, then Windows Update. you can turn auto updates on or off.

• NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    whenever i do things to update or enhance my computer it always just makes it worse
    whenever i do things to update or enhance my computer it always just makes it worse

thats why I dont update. I will only update it for service packs. every fucking time I update it makes my windows not authentic which is a bitch to fix

thats why I dont update. I will only update it for service packs. every fucking time I update it makes my windows not authentic which is a bitch to fix
    but its not though lol
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    Updates are for pussies.

Anyway, its not an HP issue, its a windows issue. Go into the control panel, then System and security, then Windows Update. you can turn auto updates on or off.

bullshit.... HP has its own security and software updater

[-(

blue turbins

Uninstall it? go into control panel and uninstall a program. find it. uninstall it. simple
    no d00d... I install critical updates because i dont want milicious virus softwarez on my fukkin computer or security threats..... but, i cant find the setting in the HP updater thingamabob

[-(

blue turbins

Uninstall the HP one. after you do that enable the windows one.
    d00d I have Windows Updater on and running.... ok it updates Windows Software... Windows update is not going to Update HP software... i have HP software....the problem is I cant find any settings on how to automate HP Updates

[-(

blue turbins

All HP software is shit. uninstall it. it takes up hard drive space and RAM and cpu.

When you get a new computer ALWAYS delete the brand software that it comes with. best buy charges $50 to do it but its simple as fuck. just go in the uninstall program area in the control panel and find all of em that start or deal with HP.(or whatever brand)
    no d00d.... I have an HP Etertianment laptop.... all my components use HP soft including: Touchpad,.HDMI ports CARD READERs WIFI......

[-(

blue turbins

pffft... harddrive space lolz... i have 650 gigz d00d nRAm ahahhhah I have 8 gigz RAM

[-(

blue turbins

the only extra soft HP has that i would remove is WILD TANGENT GAMES... o yeah and I have Lightscribe..... and HP RECOVERY

[-(

blue turbins

• GULCH_OF_ROTGULCH_OF_ROT Posts: 5,795 salt miner
    BUY FROM HP SMALL BUSINESS
    I HAVE 2 HP SMALL BUSINESS COMPUTERS
    AND 2 HP SMALL BUSINESS LAPTOPS
    ALL ARE THE BEST COMPUTERS I HAVE EVER SEEN
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    I have eight HP UPs.
    I love winning with women