Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

d00dz that steal police carz are meh heroz

Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
edited March 2011 in Off Topic
MIDDLETOWN — A Cincinnati man faces multiple charges after allegedly leading police on a high speed chase in a stolen police car.

Police said Robert Seymour, 48, was already on the run after an incident late Saturday night in which he was allegedly caught breaking into an apartment in the 600 block of Lafayette Street. A resident there caught the suspect and stabbed him in the shoulder before calling police shortly after 11:30 p.m., according to a press release from Middletown police Sgt. Brad Carrozza.

Seymour was spotted ninety minutes later, allegedly hiding in the woods in the 1800 block of Minnesota Street. Officer Tim Meehan ordered Seymour to come out and when he allegedly refused, police said Meehan released Viper, his K-9 partner.

Seymour fought with the dog before escaping and stealing Meehan’s cruiser, starting a high speed chase, Carrozza said. Seymour eventually headed south on Ohio 4 where he was chased by officers Gary Bender and Jason Wargo at speeds exceeding 100 mph, police said.

The Ohio State Highway Patrol used stop sticks and stopped the speeding cruiser near Butler Tech Academy. After the vehicle struck the sticks, it crossed the median and crashed into a ditch in front of the vocational school.

Seymour fought with officers before being subdued, Carrozza said. Officer Bender suffered minor facial injuries and a Butler County deputy suffered a possible broken nose and hand in the fray.

Seymour was taken to Atrium Medical Center for treatment of minor injuries and then released to Middletown police. He is being held at the Middletown jail, charged with felony domestic violence, violation of a protection order, assault on a police officer, grand theft auto, resisting arrest, felony eluding a police officer, failure to yield, speeding and reckless operation.

He is scheduled to appear in Middletown Court at 9 a.m. Monday. No bail has been set.

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

Comments