Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Iwrestledabearonce completes work on new album

Alec29Alec29 Posts: 3,864 juggalo
edited March 2011 in Off Topic
IWRESTLEDABEARONCE — the Shreveport, Louisiana quintet now transplanted to Los Angeles, California — recently completed work on its second album at the band's former house in Birmingham, Alabama. Guitarist Steven Bradley told Alternative Press about the 10-song effort, "In terms of [a] heavier style of music, we don't really know how to do anything other than ADD heavy music with random whatever parts thrown in. If people enjoyed the last full-length, they would, I assume, enjoy this one. It's the same style, but taken in each direction further — it's got the heaviest stuff we've ever done and also has the catchiest stuff we've ever done and then weird stuff. I never know how to describe our music.

"Not that we’re METALLICA, but we have our little style of music that we always seem to write," he continued. "I don't know; I feel like it might not be the best thing alive, but I definitely feel like we have our own style of putting things together, so I don't know that we'll ever stray too far from that, I suppose."

He added, "We know what we like — and whether we want to or not, [we] have a certain way that we seem to always do things. There’s] not a pre-decided structure or anything, but you can pretty much always count on having some heavy stuff, some softer, epic stuff and some random jazz or weird things thrown in. If people are down for that, then they should be down for this."

IWRESTLEDABEARONCE's new album is due this summer via Century Media Records

Now go forth and steal it you little buggers...........lol.

Comments