Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Creepypasta

Comments

• Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    i havent read these... what are they exactly?
    just like scary stories?

n i saw Fallout 3 mention-- prease exprain?

i'll read 'em later, i just dont have time ATM
    It talks about how if you kill a certain character in the game, and go to a certain place and listen to the radio, the dead character comes on the radio and says a bunch of numbers seemingly at random. They're in Morse code and when decoded they're just weird sayings followed by a date. But apparently it predicted both the BP spill and something else, and there's stuff for the future.
    It predicted Gary Coleman's death.
  • sbs_willsbs_will Posts: 18,648 salt miner
    Shit Mikey, I only just got done reading the first page, and there's already 2 more.

I might have to call it a night early and come back tomorrow. I'm skipping the shower, and I'm just gonna call my friend and take some sleeping pills, just to insure that I get some sleep tomorrow. I have MME tomorrow so I can't really afford to stay up all night <_>
  • sbs_willsbs_will Posts: 18,648 salt miner
    just like scary stories?

It talks about how if you kill a certain character in the game, and go to a certain place and listen to the radio, the dead character comes on the radio and says a bunch of numbers seemingly at random. They're in Morse code and when decoded they're just weird sayings followed by a date. But apparently it predicted both the BP spill and something else, and there's stuff for the future.
    Correctly.
  • RAZORRAZOR Posts: 7,664 jayfacer

2. and on the chance I do find it I get really freaked 'cause I'm easily scared. :-S
    *Initiate man mode*
    >8|
    /:)
    imageimage
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    The Mind Fantasy Game is a game that is played by the students in Ender's Game to monitor their psychological development and stability while they are in Battle School.
    Ender plays the game intensely, and one of the teachers becomes concerned when he becomes preoccupied with the Giant's Drink. In the Giant's Drink, a giant gives the player a choice of two drinks. That area is a lose-lose situation that is believed by one of the teachers to reveal the suicidal tendency of the child. Ender constantly keeps dying in that area. Finally, Ender breaks the rules by kicking the two drinks over and burrowing into the giant's eye, killing him. Because most children give up and never progress beyond the Drink, the game was not programmed to reveal what happened after getting past the Giant. However, the computer was so complex that it created areas afterwards, tailored to Ender's mind.
    In Ender's Shadow, the main protagonist Bean is said to be the only student who never plays the game, because he knows that the teachers are using it to analyze their minds. His refusal to play the game vexes the teachers and forces them to monitor him in different ways. Bean, however, does play the game once, at the Giant's Drink, and the computer shows Achilles' face, similar to the scene in Game when Ender sees Peter's face.
    In Shadow of the Giant, Bean issues a request for Graff to reprogram the Mind Game to become a neutral trust holder of Ender's trust fund. He does so because he suspects that Peter Wiggin has been embezzling the trust fund money. The reprogrammed Mind Game quickly becomes very useful, and is predicting the stock market better than the experts by the end of the novel.
    It is revealed in Xenocide that the Hive Queen used the Fantasy Mind Game to form a connection or "bridge" to Ender during the events of "Game" in order to subdue him. In order to do so, the Hive Queen summoned an aiùa from Outside. Eventually, sometime after Bean requests for the Mind Game to be reprogrammed, the aiùa inside the Mind Game evolved into Jane, the cybernetic entity who lives among the philotic twines between planets introduced in "Speaker for the Dead." It had been known in Speaker for the Dead that Jane had combined with the fantasy game, however—just not how or why.
    just like scary stories?

Correctly.
    It debatable whether the ingame numbers station actually exists. This info was compiled by people emailing each other.
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer

2. and on the chance I do find it I get really freaked 'cause I'm easily scared. :-S
    *Initiate man mode*
    >8|
    /:)
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • RAZORRAZOR Posts: 7,664 jayfacer
  • MikeMike Posts: 7,820 admin
  • {Upload|3461}
    Exactly. ;__;
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited March 2011
    yeah cool, no fuckin way am i sleeping now

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kO7iEcD8aSg
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZpJrtAW7ak&amp;feature=related
    I'd watch this, but I am fucking high right now and I know I'll be flipping shit.

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Just skipped through it. It's just him staring? Lolz.
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    I'd watch the video of the painted chick but it won't let me after I load the previous pages
    imageimage
  • MikeMike Posts: 7,820 admin
    edited March 2011
    Good morning all, how'd ya sleep? You get used to the creepypasta blues eventually.

Anyway, this one actually scares me the most. I don't know why, it just creeps me the fuck out.

My friend always fucks with my and starts dancing while we're high, I beg him to stop.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • 1DisturbedMthrFckr1DisturbedMthrFckr Posts: 1,027 juggalo
    I honestly don't find these stories that creepy or disturbing. I read most of them and lost no sleep over it.
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,281 mod
    We need better one's.
    All of these are just ending with me saying, "Ok".

• Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    edited March 2011
    http://scp-wiki.wikidot.com/scp-series

This is a website full of stories like this one.

Literally more than a thousand.
    Post edited by Razor_Shark on
    I'm sort of sick of the generic ones with the hairless 4 legged creatures with empty black eyes. lol
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    wait what is that?
    imageimage