Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Songs

13»

Comments

• SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Slipknot - Left Behind, wait and bleed, psychosocial, people = shit, before i forget
    Slayer - Darkness of Christ/Disciple, bloodline, world painted blood
    Anthrax - don't care
    Whitechapel - breeding violence, the darkest day of man, reprogrammed to hate
    As I Lay Dying - not too familiar with their stuff but im looking forward to seeing them for the first time
    The Devil Wears Prada - don't care
    Asking Alexandria - don't care
    High on Fire - don't care
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    one song i wanna hear from each

Slayer- Seasons of the Abyss
    As I Lay Dying- An Ocean Between Us
    Slipknot- People= Shit
    High on Fire- Devilution
    Motorhead- Rock Out
    Anthrax- Caught In a Mosh
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    shitknot - i'll be long gone
    slayer - it'd be nice to hear some of the 90's songs they never play like 'bitter peace' or 'in the name of god'
    motorhead - 'no voices in the sky', 'orgasmatron'
    as i lay dying - i'd rather see austrian death machine
    anthrax - 'belly of the beast'
    high on fire - 'speedwolf', 'turk'
    asking alexandria - never even heard of them. their name leads me to believe they're super gay
    the devil wears prada - my brother's gf played them for me once. a big tymers cover they did. fuckin' horrible. i hope slayer fans throw batteries at them
    whitechapel - i'll probably just figure out when high on fire plays and show up then. the rest of the earlier bands are shit
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    I wouldn't be surprised if HoF played first.....maybe they will rotate order except for Anthrax......

I'd love to hear Slayer play Bloodline.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    bottom line is no way im hearing HoF :(
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    i've seen high on fire 6 times before, so missing them won't break my heart. problem is, i've seen all the other bands i like at least that much, too. fuck these fuckin' recycled lineups. that was the joy of the old 90's festival tours. you didn't see a bunch of repetitiveness on lollapalooza, h.o.r.d.e, smokin' grooves, etc. warped and mayhem beat the fuck outta a dead horse.