Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Summer Slaughter 2011 Thread. (NSFW)

Comments

• mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    You can find it in my Facebook photos George I can't post it from my phone.

Damn you distance
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    people been askin me to post this for a while now. I got the cover of VDOP almost 10 years ago on my inner arm. after i got the tat, a few months later i met the band memebers, all besides rex and they signed my tat with a sharpie and i wen the next day and got the signatures tattooed! 2 years later, dimebag was killed :-( ... but i'll forever have the memorie on my arm! it's been a while, i gotta get it touched up some, but heres it is...

Photobucket

dimebag's signature...

Photobucket
    When I met dimebag that is what he was doing signing someone so they could get it tattooed. It was the July before he died
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    George on Facebook if you go to profile pictures my tattoo is the third picture from the end.
    yeah, it was pretty cool man, he dug my tat hard, i rememebr he said to Vinnie Paul, "check this fucking shit out, that is an awesome tattoo man" or something like that. he got pictures and videotaped me with dime, it was supposed to some out on some Pantera video, but obviously, they disbanded. it was cool meeting him, he was one of the chillest band members i ever met.
    George on Facebook if you go to profile pictures my tattoo is the third picture from the end.
    fuck yeah homie! did you show that shit to jasta yet?
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    yeah, it was pretty cool man, he dug my tat hard, i rememebr he said to Vinnie Paul, "check this fucking shit out, that is an awesome tattoo man" or something like that. he got pictures and videotaped me with dime, it was supposed to some out on some Pantera video, but obviously, they disbanded. it was cool meeting him, he was one of the chillest band members i ever met.
    That is absolutely awesome
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    Yes sir. Him and Sean were taking pictures of it on their phones. It is on the hatebreed site somewhere or at least the myspace
    edited March 2011
    That is absolutely awesome
    {Upload|4092}
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    i got the godsmack sun logo tattooed on my arm :-D
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    George at some point I'm going to add the I will be heard lyrics to mine
    edited March 2011
    Yes sir. Him and Sean were taking pictures of it on their phones. It is on the hatebreed site somewhere or at least the myspace
    that rocks man! i was thinking of getting the cover of supremecy, just the skull, eagles, wings and maces part, and the crown, but not the band and album name, to cover my oldschool shitty tattoo i got on my chest back in the day. but that wont be for a while, i need to save up for that shit, it's gonna be a big piece... here's a pic of it anyway, so i can dream..

{Upload|4093}
    *bitchslap*

Come to your senses man!
    i knew someone here would like that comment. i actually love most metal sub genres: Nu Metal, Metalcore, Deathcore, Death Metal, Thrash, Industrial, Folk, Gothic, Doom, Groove, etc. but in all honesty nu metal is my favorite sub genre.

"That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    i even like some glam metal, Twisted Sister!
    i got the godsmack sun logo tattooed on my arm :-D
    pic or GTFO
    its in the tattoo thread, let me find it
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    As far as I've seen, they're your favorite. As far as I'm concerned
    Is there any problem with them being my favorite if they indeed are?
    Everything he said was retarded...and I don't like it when people are retarded
    Don't even talk man. You say the stupidest things on this board.
    i have a photo album of my tattoos on my facebook profile, but heres the godsmack one.
    btw, my tattoos look much better in person lol. i took those pics by myself and it was hard to hold my camera steady with one hand
    godsmack makes me puke
    but yay tattooz!
    i will let that slide cause you're cool and i insulted the deftones the other day LOL