Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

THE SIGNIFICANT OTHER THREAD

Comments

• HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    george mad
    i'll wear some fresh ass urban jean shorts to MDF with my wedding ring and still get more bitches then you and your gay sandles =;
    next i'm gonna hear from you fags is wearing t-shirts is gay or sooooooooo 90's :|
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    dood i would never wear sandles to a show ever..u cant mosh in sandles id wear sneakers
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    george mad
    i'll wear some fresh ass urban jean shorts to MDF with my wedding ring and still get more bitches then you and your gay sandles =;
    You didn't just drop a "fresh".
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    How can someone not wear flip-flops during the summer?
    dood i would never wear sandles to a show ever..u cant mosh in sandles id wear sneakers
    who the fuck says "sneaker"? They're "Gym shoes" bitch!
    nigga, you'll prolly be hiding behind me during the dying fetus pit. with your boardshorts, and flipflops.
  • RAZORRAZOR Posts: 7,664 jayfacer
    Would of never guessed my little jean jacket would turn into all this. :))
    I was considering getting myself a jean jacket. I have some patches. I like patches. I don't use my bookbag anymore though, so I need somewhere to put them. :-?
    Take a trip to a thrift store! I wasn't even looking for one and I came across it for 3 bucks and was like, "well shit, why not?"
    imageimage
    we have now reached gay zone.... you really say gym shoes and not sneakers? lolfag.
  • RAZORRAZOR Posts: 7,664 jayfacer
    How can someone not wear flip-flops during the summer?
    Easily. :bz
    imageimage
    hah i dont even own any boardshorts
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    Would of never guessed my little jean jacket would turn into all this. :))
    I was considering getting myself a jean jacket. I have some patches. I like patches. I don't use my bookbag anymore though, so I need somewhere to put them. :-?
    Take a trip to a thrift store! I wasn't even looking for one and I came across it for 3 bucks and was like, "well shit, why not?"
    Hmm. This I can do. There's a thrift store near here.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 10,361 balls deep
    jean shorts for your kind of work is acceptable.
    outside of work though, get some real shorts.
    there is absolutely nothing wrong with wearing these and this is the type of shit i would rock out...

imageimage
    lol I remember being 12
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
    we have now reached gay zone.... you really say gym shoes and not sneakers? lolfag.
    I thought only 90 year old women said "sneakers"
    i never even heard of the term jorts to you homosexuals brought it up with your weird foreign language. go back to where you cam from hillbillie.
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    nigga, you'll prolly be hiding behind me during the dying fetus pit. with your boardshorts, and flipflops.
    Okay let me clear something up even though this was directed at Nola.

I wear boardshorts a lot because my job requires them, otherwise I'm wearing the kind of cool shorts that Wake posted or athletic shorts.

Sandals are a big no

Flip-flops are a must
    yea nobody says gym shoes dood like ever
    jean shorts for your kind of work is acceptable.
    outside of work though, get some real shorts.
    there is absolutely nothing wrong with wearing these and this is the type of shit i would rock out...

imageimage
    lol I remember being 12
    get some vagina, then we'll allow you into this conversation.

Flip-flops are a gay item
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    george mad
    fresh? :)) =)) And I can't wait to hear all the stories of Hoods picking up chicks wearing Jorts.